Jon

What are ya drinking?

That's pretty cool your drinking Troeg's, they are my favorite brewing company by far. All of their brews are so tasty ,with my favorite being Nugget Nectar.

I've had a cold all day so I'm not trying to prolong my sickness. I did sneak a Magic Hat Encore for dinner though.

Brita

Hot tea with lemon. Friggin' cold.

Weak.

Gonna be hitting the bottle at the local soak hole.

Whiskey, Bourbon, Rye.

Bottoms up! :icon_e_biggrin:

What brands man?

That's pretty cool your drinking Troeg's, they are my favorite brewing company by far. All of their brews are so tasty ,with my favorite being Nugget Nectar.

I've had a cold all day so I'm not trying to prolong my sickness. I did sneak a Magic Hat Encore for dinner though.

I actually just discovered them, only had the Mad Elf so far. Looking to expand my Troegs horizons this winter, though.

JD green label

Solid choice, and my favorite blended scotch.

Southern Comfort

Mmmm. I love me some Soco and sprite

Troeganator and the Java Head are great for winter as they're heavy, strong, and smooth.

Sunshine Pils, Nugget Nectar, Hopback and the Pale Ale are great for the summer, light and crisp.

I don't really drink whiskey, but the JD green label is fantastic. I can't stand the charcoal taste of the black label, so I find the green label delicious.

Coffee and more water at the moment. Lots of Guinness this evening however. Been a good week, might have to break out the Johnny Walker Blue Label. I need to finish this one off and get another one before the holidays are here.

With four kids and having an insane schedule, having any BAC 95% of the time is not a good thing. Plus, I am all too often playing with sharp things, fire or things that go boom. But, when warranted, I like to get small.