Jon

What are ya drinking?

Hey what about Pliney The Elder?

That's even harder to get around here. At least The Alchemist is within a day's drive or conveniently located if you're taking a ski trip to vermont. :)

Although there is a bar in Philly that occasionally gets a keg of it but its usually during special bar week.

Awwwww sheeeeit, got my hands on a bottle of Brooklyn Black Ops from a good friend on Wednesday. I thought about opening it, but now I'm going back and forth between aging or drinking. What say you, oh NJGF beer connoisseurs?

A "healthy,"crazy mix of Dogfish Head 90 Minute Ipa, Flying Dog 'Raging ****,' Belgian Ipa, and ...forgot. was watching the Rangers game with my buddies who are hardcore fans and after they lost it became a bit ...fuzzy

......love this thread

Just opened a bottle of Yuengling Lager

Lol me too Damjan!  Yuengling Lager is my old stand by.  Always a case in the fridge.

First time I had it was back in the 80's I had a friend in Reading and we were at a bar called "The Tap Room"  I know, how original. 

Anyway he orders a Yuengling and I was like a what?!  It sounded Japanese to me and I honestly had never heard of it.  He gave me the quick history and I tried it and never looked back.