Jon

What are ya drinking?

Tried these two at a friends home over the weekend. Posted Image

Posted Image

The Allagash white was very good, and im not much of a wheat beer drinker.

The Nosferatu isn't bad but you have to allow it to warm slightly for the body of the beer to be fully appreciated.

Sent using Tapatalk 2 NOW FREE!!!

The collection of brews that I have enjoyed over the past few days with friends and family...

Golden%20Monkey.JPG

One of my favorite Belgian Tripels.

de_1550_lg.jpg

This stuff would stain a piece of mahogany that was painted black. But oh my lord was it tasty. If you are a fan of a healthy stout, get your hands on some.

de_1155_lg.jpg

Incredibly sour nose, not so sour finish. I'm not a big fan of sours, but it was drinkable.

6792962557_c5cfbd830c_z.jpg

The most interesting beer I have ever tasted. If you dig a good cigar, you need to try some of this. It literally tastes like you have just finished a very good cuban, without tasting like tobacco. Very tasty and the feeling after you take a sip is incredible. I say again, if you like a good cigar, you MUST get your hands on some of this.

victory-v-twelve-1.jpg

Nothing crazy, just a very tasty brew. Went well with my Thanksgiving feast.

78798DDE.jpg

This was my selection to go with dessert. Very pronounced nutmeg and cinnamon, mated very well with a slice of apple pie.

Happy Holidays everyone!

OId English....lol or hobo beers as I like to call them...no shame over here haha....

seriously though...redd's apple ale. i was in that mood

I love me some Old Gold. Used to buy it by the case. Tonight I'm drinking some Willet Bourbon. I think I payed for the bottle more than the whiskey. Had to mix it with club soda. Cool bottle though.