Jon

What are ya drinking?

Tried these two at a friends home over the weekend. Posted Image

Posted Image

The Allagash white was very good, and im not much of a wheat beer drinker.

The Nosferatu isn't bad but you have to allow it to warm slightly for the body of the beer to be fully appreciated.

Sent using Tapatalk 2 NOW FREE!!!

The collection of brews that I have enjoyed over the past few days with friends and family...

Golden%20Monkey.JPG

One of my favorite Belgian Tripels.

de_1550_lg.jpg

This stuff would stain a piece of mahogany that was painted black. But oh my lord was it tasty. If you are a fan of a healthy stout, get your hands on some.

de_1155_lg.jpg

Incredibly sour nose, not so sour finish. I'm not a big fan of sours, but it was drinkable.

6792962557_c5cfbd830c_z.jpg

The most interesting beer I have ever tasted. If you dig a good cigar, you need to try some of this. It literally tastes like you have just finished a very good cuban, without tasting like tobacco. Very tasty and the feeling after you take a sip is incredible. I say again, if you like a good cigar, you MUST get your hands on some of this.

victory-v-twelve-1.jpg

Nothing crazy, just a very tasty brew. Went well with my Thanksgiving feast.

78798DDE.jpg

This was my selection to go with dessert. Very pronounced nutmeg and cinnamon, mated very well with a slice of apple pie.

Happy Holidays everyone!

OId English....lol or hobo beers as I like to call them...no shame over here haha....

seriously though...redd's apple ale. i was in that mood

I love me some Old Gold. Used to buy it by the case. Tonight I'm drinking some Willet Bourbon. I think I payed for the bottle more than the whiskey. Had to mix it with club soda. Cool bottle though.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.