Jon

What are ya drinking?

I recently fell in love with Great Lakes Brewing.  They put out a 12-pack sampler with 4 different beers, including the epic Edmund Fitzgerald Porter.  Everything in it is amazing.  It's rare to find a brewery that excels at different styles.  A+

My new favorite beer of the week:  Magic Hat brewing company's Heart of Darkness stout. 

http://www.magichat.net/elixirs/heartofdarkness/

Ken

I had that a little while ago when I found a lone warm 6-pack.  Kid at the counter had no idea if they'd ever get it back.  It was a really, really tasty porter, which surprised me coming from Magic Hat.

If you liked that, try the Great Lakes Edmund Fitz porter.

I had that a little while ago when I found a lone warm 6-pack.  Kid at the counter had no idea if they'd ever get it back.  It was a really, really tasty porter, which surprised me coming from Magic Hat.

If you liked that, try the Great Lakes Edmund Fitz porter.

A good recommendation.  I like almost everything Great Lakes brews.  My favorite is burning river.

The magic hat is only brewed from october to december.  Finding more now will be difficult!

Ken