Jon

What are ya drinking?

I was pleasantly surprised on Sunday night when I went down into the basement and discovered I had a bottle of Elmer Lee Bourbon. Evidently I had purchased it some time ago and forgotten about it. Happily I poured myself a generous serving and enjoyed.

http://www.buffalotracedistillery.com/brands/elmer-t-lee-single-barrel

Now to find a bottle of Sacerac Rye Whiskey....

Yes she is.  Now I just have to find somewhere to get CO2!

Congrats on the kegerator.  City Fire in East Hanover is my go-to for CO2.  Great customer service.

I've gotten sixtels from Weyerbacher in Easton, PA (right near HG and EFGA), Cricket Hill in Fairfield (right near NJ Target Clays) and Fly Fish down near Cherry Hill.

Below is my kegerator I converted from a Sanyo dorm fridge.

DibHKFxl.jpg

Congrats on the kegerator.  City Fire in East Hanover is my go-to for CO2.  Great customer service.

I've gotten sixtels from Weyerbacher in Easton, PA (right near HG and EFGA), Cricket Hill in Fairfield (right near NJ Target Clays) and Fly Fish down near Cherry Hill.

DibHKFxl.jpg

Nice, I will try and find a CO2 source closer to home, but I can make the trip to East Hanover if all else fails!

DibHKFxl.jpg

Liking the work and especially the Duke logo

The owner of my local liquor store knows of my fondness of bourbon and gave me a sample bottle of Widow Jane bourbon.

It's from NY and is very good. Smooth with hints of vanilla and oak. Supposedly aged 7 years. I recommend you give it a try when you see it.