Jon

What are ya drinking?

It all depends on whether you went to bed yet. That could just be a late night, rather than an early morning.

Agreed I used to work the 11 PM to 7 AM shift and would hit the Cliff Tavern in Clifton before going home. The wife would always say how can you drink in the morning but I would tell her it's not morning to me.

Still I'm glad I don't work that shift anymore.

Finally readily available in my area....

tumblr_nm3ulxwXvb1t0d2ivo1_1280.jpg

More of a lemon/lime taste...I liked last years Summer Brew a bit better, which was more orange. Not too bad regardless. Refreshing.

Bought a 750 of Le Fin Du Monde tonight which was great. Belgian style ale. Light color, crisp for a 9% beer. Highly recommend.

Also bought a bottle of Oban 14yr whiskey. Never seen it here, tried it in Italy and liked it. Local store ordered it for a great price.

Bought a 750 of Le Fin Du Monde tonight which was great. Belgian style ale. Light color, crisp for a 9% beer. Highly recommend.

Also bought a bottle of Oban 14yr whiskey. Never seen it here, tried it in Italy and liked it. Local store ordered it for a great price.

The end of the world! One of my favorite Unibroue! Those Canadians make some great stuff! I highly recommend buying their special glasses to drink their brews from. They design specific glassware for each of their creations. And it makes a difference in the taste. I met the Brewers in Vermont a few years back at the state brewers festival. It was awesome trying everything they brought fresh from the keg. Honestly if someone gave me a last request, it would be a Unibroue selection for sure.

Had a "little" Sazerac Rye Whiskey and then a "little" of Elmer Lee Whiskey. Elmer Lee is very nice for any whiskey drknkers who haven't tried it & are looking for something new.

How do you rate Sazerac vs  Masterson's or Whistle Pig?

The end of the world! One of my favorite Unibroue! Those Canadians make some great stuff! I highly recommend buying their special glasses to drink their brews from. They design specific glassware for each of their creations. And it makes a difference in the taste. I met the Brewers in Vermont a few years back at the state brewers festival. It was awesome trying everything they brought fresh from the keg. Honestly if someone gave me a last request, it would be a Unibroue selection for sure.

I grab some coming back from fishing in Canada. Great labels, to boot!