Jon

What are ya drinking?

I'm not sure if any of the beer guys out there have ever been to the Copper Mine Pub in North Arlington. Vito the owner has  a great tap list with some beers you can't get any where else. Does not serve food just great beer and liquor. 18 rotating taps it's one of the coolist beer bars in NJ.

Sadly Vito has lost his lease and will be closing for good on 6/26. I'll be heading down one last time Friday night to have a few last pints at this great little place.

I'm having a Nikka grain coffee whiskey that I infused with roasted sesame seeds. It's terrific. I'm a big fan of the Japanese whiskeys

In San Diego drinking Bear Republic Racer 5 IPA. I would totally give up my guns for a lifetime supply of this stuff (not really, but you get the idea)

If you have time make sure you go to Ballast Point, and maybe Alesmith, both in Miramar. Barley Mash, in the Gaslamp district is awesome too.

I heard this is a great seasonal beer but I couldn't find it anywhere!

You have to look for it in late November to early December. It sells out quick. I pick up a case as soon as I see it.