Jon

What are ya drinking?

there are a couple "legit" moonshines out now. One is pretty good but the real stuff doesn't compare

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

The one I'm planning on getting is from a small farm/distillery that started producing their own moonshine a little over a year ago

Brewery a few blocks from Heritage or on way to /back from EFGA is Weyerbacher:

http://weyerbacher.com/visitors-center/

They have tours and a visitors center where you can taste up to six different 2.5 oz samples.

They also have several events in NJ.

Anyone familair with their product line. They have a pumpkin ale that sounds interesting for the fall.

I think I need to stop by and check this place out.

The Blithering Idiot is excellent.

Anyone drinking pumpkin beers?

Like the other posts above me I've been getting them but have yet to find one I'm in love with. I usually go to canals and just buy cases and also a variety of individual ones.

Had a beer I've been wanting to try for a few months. It's called "Sweet Baby Jesus". It's a peanut butter, chocolate stout. Was pretty good. My wife tried a little bit and deacribed it as "as drinking a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup in a beer form".

It's not overly sweet. According to the advertising they called it "Sweet Baby Jeaus" b/c it's so good that's what you'll be saying when you taste it.