joejaxx

SAF v NJ (MULLER et al v. MAENZA et al)

who the hell is solicitor general?

The attorney who goes before SCOTUS to represent the Government. 

On a side note, Paul Clement, the attorney who won Peruta was a former solicitor general who has appeared 70+ times before the Supreme Court.

He does. He's not mayor anymore, back at the company running the board.

Bloomberg law has nothing to do with him or his ideas, it's a service they provide to gather law info, bills etc..

My point being, I can't imagine anyone being allowed to use his name for any product or service that isn't subject to his scruitiny or mindset or, otherwise, doesn't have his *spin* on it, whether he actually  runs it or not.

My point being, I can't imagine anyone being allowed to use his name for any product or service that isn't subject to his scruitiny or mindset or, otherwise, doesn't have his *spin* on it, whether he actually  runs it or not.

Thats not really the case. Bloomberg news for example publishes lots of things Bloomberg himself might disagree with.

They should change there name. I won't watch or support in anyway anything that uses the bloomberg name even if he's not involved. That name is poison to me and my family.

. I assume you don't own any stocks then? Because most places probably get a feed from bloomberg

Love it:  "But just as the struggle for racial equality did not end with Brown v. Board of Education,11 the effort to establish the Second Amendment as a normal part of the Bill of Rights was never going to unfurl a “Mission Accomplished” banner just because the Supreme Court declared that the Second Amendment was a fundamental individual right on par with the others."

Don't forget to also read this one:  http://harvardlawreview.org/2014/04/good-cause-requirements-for-carrying-guns-in-public/  "If a public-carry licensing regime operates like a ban, it should be evaluated as such."