CageFighter

14 gun LIBERTY Safe @ Lowe's $297

http://www.lowes.com/pd_292952-10283-CE12-BK_0_?productId=1242371&Ntt=gun+safe&Ntk=i_products&pl=1&currentURL=/pl__0__s? Ntk=i_products$rpp=15$No=15$Ntt=gun%20safe$identif ier= (http://www.lowes.com/pd_292952-10283-CE12-BK_0_?productId=1242371&Ntt=gun+safe&Ntk=i_products&pl=1&currentURL=/pl__0__s?Ntk=i_products$rpp=15$No=15$Ntt=gun%20saf e$identifier=)

copy link above!

I just picked one up. :icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen:

Centurion by Liberty Safe 12 Cu. Ft. Executive Safe

Item #: 292952 | Model #: CE12-BK

Price $297

-maybe they are discontinueing this model.

safe is nice size, Lowe's in Paterson, NJ has 5 of them as of 10am his morning.

go get asap b4 they run out!!

12 Cu. Ft. Executive Safe

•1200-1400°F (CE12 economy models include one layer of 5/8" fireboard or 55000 BTUS)

•Palusol heat-expanding seal included on all models, expanding up to 7 times it size in a fire at 212°F. Don't settle for inferior door seals used on cheaper safes.

•14 long gun capacity

•14 gauge steel body

•Durable gloss textured black finish with satin chrome hardware

•Defensive barrier of four active 1" diameter bolts

•20 min. fire rated

•Combination lock

•3-in-1 Interior

•4 - 1" Locking bolts

•12.2 cu.ft.

•1 year in- home warranty

Guest megaman

no longer available, you must have bought the last one...lol.

is the 20 gun one on sale?

nope, i think it was still 700+

when I was there this morning, they had 5 in stock, AFTER i got mine.

it doesnt show up online, you just have to go to the store.

I also got my brothers fireman id card & took another 10% off the $297.

(im a happy camper today)

I have this same safe... Bought it a few months ago.. For the price, very nice! MUCH better than the Stack-On's and SentrySafe's in the $400 to $500 price range. It's much heavier, thicker metal, and it's also fireproof. Actually most places that sell this Liberty safe, have it priced at around $550 to $600... so $297 is a STEAL!

no longer available, you must have bought the last one...lol.

That is the online stock. If you call up your local Lowe's and ask them if they have "item number 292952 in stock" they will be able to tell you. Don't say SKU or model number, say item number.

That is the online stock. If you call up your local Lowe's and ask them if they have "item number 292952 in stock" they will be able to tell you. Don't say SKU or model number, say item number.

The Lowe's in Flemington had about 9 of them in stock about a month ago, when I told a friend of mine about it and he went there to get one. If anyone is looking for one of these, call up the Flemington store and they may still have one.

Were you charged sales tax? I bet you were.

I talked to a corporate person today about that and they were looking to change it due to me quoting the law.

The Asshat manager in Voorhees wouldn't believe me. Said the safe was an executive and not for guns. :icon_rolleyes:

After getting loud, he caved in.

Were you charged sales tax? I bet you were.

I talked to a corporate person today about that and they were looking to change it due to me quoting the law.

The Asshat manager in Voorhees wouldn't believe me. Said the safe was an executive and not for guns. :icon_rolleyes:

After getting loud, he caved in.

I had this problem when I bought my safe there a few years ago. I contacted the main office,they researched it and I was refunded my sales tax. This is a gun safe whether they call it executive or not!

Got mine in the Stanhope store last night.... got the floor model. They took another 10% off.

He did say he was getting more in..... didnt want to chance it....

Nice get. Discount on top of a sale. Gotta love it.

I had this problem when I bought my safe there a few years ago. I contacted the main office,they researched it and I was refunded my sales tax. This is a gun safe whether they call it executive or not!

who did you talk to. i just bought one today in patterson, and mentioned there is no sales tax on gun safes. the pigs said 'oh yes there is, someone brought it up 2 weeks ago and you have to pay tax'.

when i bought my first safe earlier this year, from a safe store, he told me there that there is no tax on safes, state wide.

sweet i've been looking for a hot deal on a safe...

it shouldn't be a problem for 2 people to carry?

gonna check out woodbridge lowes

I had the guys at Lowe's help me put it into my SUV, but I took it out (very carefully) on my own and used a handtruck to get into my house. It's about 260 lbs, so it's not light... but not too heavy either.

I picked up one of the last 2 in old bridge. 10% off mover's coupon didn't work(not valid on promo items) nor did they tax exempt it. However the sales manager on duty honored both and adjusted the price accordingly.