Sign in to follow this  
ALTA

Hello from Atlantic County

Hi guys, new the site / forums here. Located in Atlantic County, about 10 miles outside of AC. I grew up shooting various firearms when visiting my grandparents farm in Alabama (mix of rifles, shotguns and handguns). Been a NJ resident for about 10 years now & have wanted to get into shooting again, but wasn't sure about the best way to go about doing it (have not been up-to-date on all the state laws / etc). I am increasingly interested in purchasing a rifle to use at the range down here (Remington 700 or the like), and perhaps taking some classes to brush up my skills. Looking forward to reading through the forum / learning more info via the site!

Welcome... I am also in Atlantic county... and the range in EHT is good.. well worth the investment... you will have to take some basic firearms courses to join.. this will kill two birds with one stone (allow you to brush up AND satisfy the requirements to join the range)... I shoot there pretty often.. its a nice little inexpensive setup.. run by a bunch of really nice guys..

Welcome...Atlantic county also...Absecon..newbie to the Forum too...very nice place to hang out though.

we are just about neighbors.. I see you use the EHT range.. that is going to be a deal breaker for me in the new year since it is weekends only.. shoot anywhere else?