bry@n

NRA Life membership $300 anybody interested?

Okay, we had this discussion a while back and had some interest, I am putting feelers out now to see who wants in.

Once we get a list of people together, I will send out emails with how we will do it. I am in the position to make this happen myself. So anybody interested, please post here and send me a pm with your email address.

The cost will be $300. Doesn't matter if your paying off a lifetime membership or if your already a member. $300 and you become a member. Took me two weeks to have mine changed to Life and get my packet in the mail.

• Like 3

Okay, we had this discussion a while back and had some interest, I am putting feelers out now to see who wants in.

Once we get a list of people together, I will send out emails with how we will do it. I am in the position to make this happen myself. So anybody interested, please post here and send me a pm with your email address.

The cost will be $300. Doesn't matter if your paying off a lifetime membership or if your already a member. $300 and you become a member. Took me two weeks to have mine changed to Life and get my packet in the mail.

I'd be interested in this...at the very least i'd be interested in the information.

Okay so we have 4 or 5 set up now and we will be moving forward.

If you guys can send me your #, I would appreciate it. It would be easier on me.

For those that are interested but want the NRA to work for their money, well I don't know what to say.

If you are genuinely interested, let me know. I don't want to waste my time or effort. It's not like I'm getting anything out of this.

Okay, everybody should have gotten a response from me.

Some need to provide me with their phone #.

So far we have 7 people in. When we get to ten, I will send all the stuff in. Then we will have another round.