bry@n

NRA Life membership $300 anybody interested?

I get nothing out of this. This is a favor to everyone to you guys.

NRA should be giving you something. Sounds like your efforts have gotten many "fence sitters" (myself included) to re-up to life membership.

I appreciate the effort you're making to get us the discount.

Update*****

Caine

DJG0770

Autoxnyc

NJpilot

Stanbo

Petef

You should all be receiving something very soon. Made the call and paid the $$ for your life membership today at approx 13:15 hours.

• Like 2

Thanks for setting this up. Much appreciated.

Update*****

Caine

DJG0770

Autoxnyc

NJpilot

Stanbo

Petef

You should all be receiving something very soon. Made the call and paid the $$ for your life membership today at approx 13:15 hours.

I've been busy with stuff and haven't gotten around to making the calls. I will get to it. Sorry if it's taking too long, but I am doing this as a favor and not getting anything in return. So.......Things that bring me a return are taking priority at the moment. Next week I may have time to make the calls.

• Like 1

I would be interested in one when the NRA decides to do something in this state!

Listen,

I couldn't care less if your in or out, but don't come into my thread with that bu!!shite. I am doing a favor here and getting nothing in return. You want to voice your opinion, do it in another thread!!!!!!

Its for people who want to join.

I just sent calls and pm's to those that contacted me. Let me know.

• Like 2

Listen,

I couldn't care less if your in or out, but don't come into my thread with that bu!!shite. I am doing a favor here and getting nothing in return. You want to voice your opinion, do it in another thread!!!!!!

Its for people who want to join.

I just sent calls and pm's to those that contacted me. Let me know.

aint got a call or pm yet?!? so that means to me your friggin bullshitting everyone.. 5 pm's and a friggin lie nice one!

• Like 1

I called you at 757-575-1X38 you piece of trash. I did it today between 12 and 3. I called everyone that pm'd me. I don't bullsh!t anyone and I'm doing this as a favor.

That means I do it as I see fit, not how you see fit. When I have the time, I will get to it. I don't give a rats a** how many goddamn pm's you sent me jack off. I get nothing from this, but to help out fellow members and for a newbie to the forum to call me out, you can go scratch.

I know my intentions and the people that matter in this forum know m and my intentions.

Go get your dillons fixed for free and sell them. Don't let the door hit you on the way out of my thread.

Oh so the X is in the number at the request of forum members so as to not give out your full #

Those that got a call today.

Lunker, I think I may have pm'ed you chris. either way, call me and I'll square you away.

spokes

s8n

gimmemym1

c6dino -good talking with you, thanks for the info.

Bob La

Bello- don't bother responding...

Domer79

Msax

there were two or three pm that had to be made because they didn't leave a number for me to call.

how is that for full disclosure.