cliffwang

Finally decided on Remington 700 SPS Tactical

So I've been looking for a decent rifle in .308. At first, I wanted to build an AR-10. Funds are a little tight right now.

I also was considering the Savage Edge XP combo in .308. But since I'm going to be buying a decent rifle, i figured i'd do it right the first time around.

Does anyone know where i can find a Remington 700 SPS tactical, with black synthetic stock, (whether used or new) in the central jersey area. I tried every Dicks Sporting Goods in the immediate vicinity already.

I remember seeing a special on a Cabelas Flyer for 500 a few months ago with a scope and case combo for the sps tactical. Just wondering if anyone local has one for sale.

Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know where i can find a Remington 700 SPS tactical, with black synthetic stock, (whether used or new) in the central jersey area. I tried every Dicks Sporting Goods in the immediate vicinity already.

Dicks can special order just about any current model of the 700. For the model you want, it will probably cost about $530 plus tax and NICS. Try one of our vendors, they will likely give you a better price.