bbk

"Bite Me - The Gamer's Zombie Apocalypse Series"

http://www.youtube.com/show?p=fA2SwtVFdsY

---

Its a YouTube series, meaning each video is about nine minutes or so. Currently four episodes, with a fifth apparently being released later today (12/23).

If you're familiar with YouTube and familiar with gaming, you'll notice that its hosted by machinima, who is a mainstay for gamers who do YouTube videos.

So, with that said, a lot of the characters and references are gamers-- with a lot of that humor as well. If you have a hard time stomaching that type of stuff, might be worth passing.

Otherwise, very well done, considering its a production for YouTube. Acting isn't bad, and the zombies look pretty darn good actually.

Not a source for info, ha, but entertaining to say the least.

• Like 1

Ha pretty good actually. I'd recommend watching all 4 episodes to give it a chance.. the first few were a little slow but by the end of the 4th I want to see more now.

Oh, I am however disappointed in the lack of Left 4 Dead references. Although theres 4 of them now and 1 of them is a girl so there is a lot of potential for some L4D.

Kind of feel like playing L4D2 now...

This is way too funny..... "Jesus freaking Christ they are not vampires" .... "stop stop you (not very smart female dog)... What ? She was gonna throw an xbox" :) "WTF did we use an embrella ?" :) lol "my nuts! My precious seed! " "if you let her swallow your protein this wudnt happen" " 8 types of .... 9" ... And on and on