smoothie

Want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas

Getting ready to head to the in-laws for family duties, and just wanted to take some time to wish everyone on the forum a Merry Christmas.

I only recently joined but have found the forum a great site for information and fun reading.

I hope to get more involved in the coming year and meet up with some of you at the range.

Enjoy the holidays and be careful driving............

:D

Also wishing everyone a Merry Christmas to all of you and a special wishes to those whom I've made friends with here. And to those who are serving overseas, and who served in the past. You guys are the ones who make it possible for us to keep sharing special days as these.

God bless

GeorgeMC

• Like 1

Merry Christmas to all. Just broke in to the family dinner for tonight. Hiding out in basement with peppernoni and marinated mushrooms. Hope my wife doesn't come down here too soon. Oh man I forgot. There's lard bread up there, be back soon, exiting basement ninja style. 7:30 and pepperoni and lard bread breakfast is legal ain't it? Ya ha haaaaaa!