Ray Ray

What did Santa bring ya?

I was just curious as to what my fellow forum members recieved from Santa.

As for me:

Taurus Public Defender

Oakley Gascan sunglasses

Spikes Tactical stripped lower with color

Leatherman Wave

Got a nice Midway prone mat, some gift certs for Cabelas, some cleaning gear for the guns and a Cammo Snuggie! a few other things as well.. Oh also got some Radians custom made earplugs that failed to cure, so now I have a small ball of silly putty I guess...

Oh, and I almost forgot, a subscription to "Guns n Ammo" from a good friend on the forum...

Bushmaster M4 A3, Optics Ready Carbine.

bushmasterm4a3.jpg

Anyone selling some cheap irons? I'd like to function test this and its going to take a bit for me to get the proper optic. Was thinking about just buying some $20 ebay junk for now.

Bushmaster M4 A3, Optics Ready Carbine.

bushmasterm4a3.jpg

Anyone selling some cheap irons? I'd like to function test this and its going to take a bit for me to get the proper optic. Was thinking about just buying some $20 ebay junk for now.

You can use my carry handle if you want, it's got the rear site in it.. I don't know if that will help you tho :icon_question: . I can mail it up to you to use until you get some glass..

You can use my carry handle if you want, it's got the rear site in it.. I don't know if that will help you tho :icon_question: . I can mail it up to you to use until you get some glass..

Thanks for the offer. If I can't find something down and dirty this week, I may take you up on it. I was thinking about just fabricating something at work. It's mostly just so I can function test it. I have to do some extra computer work so I can buy a proper Acog or equally quality optic.

I planning a hiking in Montana next year, so everything was for that:

Jansport Big Bear 88 Pack

Eurika Spitfire solo

Mountain Hardware sleeping bag

sleeping pad and some other random stuff