Caine

Kel-Tec KSG

crazy right!

The gun has so many issues and they aren't even available. So, i'm gonna take a fine tooth comb to this bad boy and run it like only I can. Will it replace my Mossbergs? Not a chance. Will it replace any quality defensive pumps? Only time will tell.

After what I've read I'll take my 590 any day. This is a cool package I just think they have a lot of links to work out. Hope you get one of the good one BLF.

Lets just say i am tempering my excitement based on the mixed reviews. It will go to kel tec as many times as necessary to make it right. I am not expecting it to replace my 870. Oh and ray when do you get yours for all the testing you have planned

I'm interested in getting one, were are you guys getting them at and what's the price you guys are getting them, I mean see some low prices but not in stock anywhere. I checked with forum vendors was told good luck finding one...

nice little accessory here

For the handful of people that actually have a KSG:

http://www.mesatactical.com/index.php?id=166

http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/pid=53533/Product/KSG-SURESHELL-CARRIER-RAIL

I'm guessing 14 in the tubes plus 12 in the saddles would make for one REALLY heavy gun...

It already has a nice rail. I think I will skip the sidesaddle and just go a shotshell bandoleer.