shore_shot

GSSF MATCH - Glock Shooting Sports Foundation

Shore Shot Pistol Range is proud to announce that we will be holding our first ever Glock Shooting Sports Foundation Indoor Match! The matches will be held on Monday January 24, 2011, February 28, 2011, and March 28, 2011 at 7pm - 10pm. This match is limited to members of GSSF Only! Shore Shot will be signing up members on the days of the shoot so if you are not already a member you will still be able to shoot in the event. GSSF memberships are $35 and renewals are $25. If you do not have a Glock pistol you can still shoot in our event by joining the GSSF and renting a pistol from the range (all rental guns must use our ammo). For this event we will honor member prices on the ammo for anyone renting to encourage them to shoot more in the match. A single shooter can shoot multiple times in a class by using a different firearm. It costs $15 for each entry into the match.

As stated from Glock:

Competitors must compete in 2 out of the 3 matches in order to qualify for prizes. Scoring will be done of the Lewis Scoring System, and Plaques awarded to First Place A, B, and C Class winners.

All entries will be entered into a drawing for a Glock Pistol! For each entry into a match you will be entered into this drawing that will be picked at the March match at the end of the event. You do not have to be at this match in order to claim the prize.

We will also have a Glock Armorer on site for this match. We will also be offer special Discounts on all Glock Products. The storefront will still be open for these hours so even if you don't want to shoot the match come down and take advantage of the sale prices on such things as Night Sights, Glock Magazines, Holsters, and Range Bags! This sale will only be running during the hours of the Match.

This is our first time holding this event and we would like to make it a common thing so please come out and support us in this venture. We are very excited to offer this to the shooting community of New Jersey and look forward to planning our next one! Help make the event a success and good time for all!

Any questions you can contact Kyle at 732-905-6888 ext. 0 or by email [email protected]

Also more details can be found at the Glock Shooting Sports Foundations website which is http://gssfonline.com/indoor-league.cfm

• Like 1

Looking forward to seeing you guys there, look for the asian guy in the magpul hat. bring your A-game >=)

Does that mean I will have to clean my Glock 34? I haven't done that in about a year. :)

Maybe just a quick spritz with some CLP.

Does that mean I will have to clean my Glock 34? I haven't done that in about a year. :)

Maybe just a quick spritz with some CLP.

Chris- Just cleaned my 34. Drop of oil on the connector and just checked the extractor with a dental pick...Done

Kyle- I had a great time, You guys did a bang up job and appeared to have broken your a$$. Great Job!

OS

Thank you for making the trek out there.. even though you got a lil lost haha.. you guys made it a great success.. I really do appreciate the support and am looking forward to the next two shoots and more matches in the future!

What im asking is what courses are there. example: 5 to Glock, Glock M, Glock plates.

Please see the photo I have posted above. It is the Stage A course of Fire that we are running at our matches. I could not locate it online, and all the matches you listed are for the outdoor glock match.