ray ray

vs.

ronhonda

voodoodaddy

bullzeyeNJ

Time:730

place: Bayonne Pistol Range

when: January 18th

need at least 50 rounds, 100 would be perfect. 4 targets (the range has the ones sanctioned for this event) black marker, and a score card.

The battle lines have been drawn.

My team

Caine (Pete)

Echomirage (Rob)

krdshrk (Nick)

ray ray

vs.

ronhonda

voodoodaddy

bullzeyeNJ

Time:730

place: Bayonne Pistol Range

when: January 18th

need at least 50 rounds, 100 would be perfect. 4 targets (the range has the ones sanctioned for this event) black marker, and a score card.

100 rounds per person or team?

100 rounds per person, that's if we go twice. The first run will be 50 rounds, divided into 2 25 round laps.

Wager? I've got an STI Spartan that is in need of a new home.

Is this a timed event? I don't want to wait all night for the "BIG BOYS" to shoot 10 rounds <_<

It's kinda hard to split a firearm between three guys ;)

Our spirit fingers are getting itchy, too much typing and not enough shooting.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=YDbnkfHtD_E

LMAO @ your link Ron... Don't be surprise if you see me pulling these moves @ OB or Shongum. :icon_lol:

If your one man short in your team...you know I'm always ready. But either way...I'll be there for this.

just trying to mix things up, although I believe the Bullet Hole team will all be bringing 1911s so it's problably going to be irrelivent

Maybe next time we'll do 4 totally different guns. ie, a snubby, a 1911, a compact, and a magnum

just trying to mix things up, although I believe the Bullet Hole team will all be bringing 1911s so it's problably going to be irrelivent

Maybe next time we'll do 4 totally different guns. ie, a snubby, a 1911, a compact, and a magnum

We wont be bringing only 1911 guns.

Well, this is all weather permiting guys. I don't know when the snow is coming and how much we're getting. But, I'll be there anyway if anyone still wants to put some holes through a piece of paper that looks like a criminal.

Well, this is all weather permiting guys. I don't know when the snow is coming and how much we're getting. But, I'll be there anyway if anyone still wants to put some holes through a piece of paper that looks like a criminal.

Actually one day I would like to try out that CCW qualification list posted by the door. I wanna see how well I do just in case we ever get CCW and have those rules for qualifying.

im pretty sure the idea was to perhaps have 2 meets, one at each range. though i cant imagine doing it at the shythole. look how packed it gets on a normal night. now add another 8-10 of us, sharing 2 ports? its nuts to butts already, and this will overflow that closet they call a range.

• Like 2