Johnnydammit

school uniforms?

So the contract will be provided to the political crony that gives the best kickback or largest political donation.

You and I will be paying 10 times the cost of what the uniforms really cost through the said political crony’s "authorized uniform company"

Of course the 10 times cost will not all be profit, 30% of the added cost will also offset the cost of providing free uniforms to the indigent children whose families make less than $70k a year... This will free up funds so they can afford such necessary educational tools as iPods and XBox 360s...

I hear they even have an inspiration for the design.

Brown_Shirts_HitlerYouth_Mar_09.jpg

Sounds like the perfect NJ educational program...

Maybe they can even get a few of those left over embroidered Os from the last POTUS election to use as shoulder patches...

• Like 2

how are uniforms cheaper? do your kids go to the mall in their school uniform? do they go to the boardwalk with their friends in that uniform? unlikely.. so while everyone says uniforms are cheaper.. I will disagree.. because now you are buying them two wardrobes.. one for school and one for play.. at least with no uniforms what you send your kid to school in is likely what he is wearing after school and on the weekends..

The uniforms cost less because they are CHEAPER to begin with. For example, I bought my daughter 2 pairs of pants, 1 pair of shorts, and 3 "Skorts" for about the same price my wife paid for 2 "outfits" for her from the SAME STORE. Her shirts came in 3-packs for $10.00, whereas non-uniform blouses cost that much for one. I'm pretty happy they went to the uniforms here frankly.

So the contract will be provided to the political crony that gives the best kickback or largest political donation.

You and I will be paying 10 times the cost of what the uniforms really cost through the said political crony’s "authorized uniform company"

Of course the 10 times cost will not all be profit, 30% of the added cost will also offset the cost of providing free uniforms to the indigent children whose families make less than $70k a year... This will free up funds so they can afford such necessary educational tools as iPods and XBox 360s...

I hear they even have an inspiration for the design.

Brown_Shirts_HitlerYouth_Mar_09.jpg

Sounds like the perfect NJ educational program...

Maybe they can even get a few of those left over embroidered Os from the last POTUS election to use as shoulder patches...

:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes: Some of you folks are really frigging scary.

• Like 3

You're really going overboard with the conspiracy theories there.

• Like 1

:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes: Some of you folks are really frigging scary.

You're really going overboard with the conspiracy theories there.

Lighten up guys, you haven't yet figured out my twisted sense of humor? Seriously tell me that doesn’t sound like something you would find in any Bergen, Camden, Hudson or Essex county town? :icon_e_biggrin:

• Like 1

Lighten up guys, you haven't yet figured out my twisted sense of humor? Seriously tell me that doesn’t sound like something you would find in any Bergen, Camden, Hudson or Essex county town? :icon_e_biggrin:

it made me laugh a little.. lol

the problem for me is shifting the burden to the state...

YOU should cloth your kids in what YOU find appropriate...

YOU should raise your children and discipline them..

YOU should teach them morals..

I don't need the state to tell me how to dress my kid in the morning.. I am perfectly capable..

it made me laugh a little.. lol

the problem for me is shifting the burden to the state...

YOU should cloth your kids in what YOU find appropriate...

YOU should raise your children and discipline them..

YOU should teach them morals..

I don't need the state to tell me how to dress my kid in the morning.. I am perfectly capable..

Unfortunately the shift of burden towards the state has already happened, regardless of whether they require uniforms. They already require a dress code, which is disciplined through one or more child probably every day. Kids push the boundaries as to see how much they can get away with, and some parents just don't care.

If every parent had the same mindset as you, we wouldn't even have this problem to begin with.

• Like 1