tuktuk

decided to ask you guys for quick prayer

I apologize in advance if the following will sound like mumbling of the mad man but my stress level is higher than it ever been atm. Im sure some of you can relate to my citation. I don't want to sound macho or terminator or anything special really but Ive been through some tough crap in my life. Blood, sweat and tears as they say..... too much blood Unfortunatly. Some of you will recognize that over time you become pretty much numb to any kind of emotional or shocking occurrences the one might witness or experience. Some of you will recognize that many times those occurances will change your "dontgiveashit" level to a scary extremes. Which caused a lot of problems in my marriage, friendships, with my parents , at work, with authority.......

God has blessed me with a privilege of becoming a father

a lil over 10months ago. the birth of my son was/is/always will be the best event that happened in my life (sorry wiffy). He makes me feel better than anybody else in my life (sorry mom, wiffy) . He makes me feel that everything up

to the point was worth it and everything after it will be worth

it. Unfortunatly my son has to go through major surgery

right now. We've been in the hospital since 0530, it's 0850

as I'm typing this. They took him in about 20mins ago. Now

we wait. They told us it's gonna be close to 2 hours. Can't

help but think about how we don't really have any control

of our lives. So I decided to turn to a prayer, something I

have not done in a very very long time.

My son's name is Rafael. If you can spare 10 sec just to

say a quick prayer. It doesn't matter Wats ur faith , ur

denomination or absence of either. Just send some good

will, karma, wishes, hope, thoughts our way. PLS.

Thank You

PS again I apologize for polluting the forum with personal stuff, I guess writing my thoughts down makes me feel easier since I have a problem expressing them verbally.

ALSO Im sorry but I rather keep the reason for the surgery to ourselves. Thank you

TukTuk,

You're not polluting the forum... and I'm sure that most everyone here will be happy to pray for your family and son in particular. I can totally relate with you, as I have 3.5 yr old boy and a 2.5 yr old little girl, and I am sure there are other forum members that have children as well. My little girl had spent 2 weeks in the NICU when she was a newborn, and it was touch and go for a few days, so I know how you feel. It's incredibly tough to see our children being in such a vulnerable state, as we love them more than anything. I will pray for Rafael, and for you and your wife to get through this quickly. I'm sure that most everyone on the forum will do the same.

P.S. Rafael ia a great name. Archangel Rafael is the angel of healing, so I will pray for this angel to watch over him.