What is the handle material it looks like G10....? i prolly missed it.....

That knife has many feature derived from custom makers and designers....I am going to look into it in more detail...

I wonder if extrema ratio is making it for them.....

BTW who did you order it from???

Nick, I ordered it from Barbara Randall (ebay). I'm a fan of ESEE (formerly Rat Cutlery) knives and they advertised the Hest folder for a while. I'm not sure if she will sell them again though, you can e-mail her.

http://shop.ebay.com/barbsbuys2003/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

If you want, I can dig up an e-mail for Linda@DPX too, they will have 2nd runs too. If this turns out how I think it will, I may get another one or two :)

Handle seems to be G10, yes.

I too believe you get what you pay for when it comes to knives. My Jim Wagner reality based blade folder by Boker was like $64, and it's performed flawlessly through everything I put it through. I haven't gotten to use the glass breaker end on it though... (But the seatbelt cutter makes an EXCELLENT bottle opener!)

I too believe you get what you pay for when it comes to knives. My Jim Wagner reality based blade folder by Boker was like $64, and it's performed flawlessly through everything I put it through. I haven't gotten to use the glass breaker end on it though... (But the seatbelt cutter makes an EXCELLENT bottle opener!)

If your Jim Wagner has a button lock, be careful. Mine failed on me. Was replaced by Boker, but I'll never trust it again.