XDJohnTact

Tuesday Shore Shot Shoots

Im in! I'm gunna bring some boom sticks. (2) older models that I want to make sure are firing so I can try to sell them again & one newer one that I havent shot much since picking it up over last summer.

I am in desperate need to try someones GSG 1911 22LR!! I checked with SS last week and they no longer have one for rent. I would love to shoot one so I can decide between that and the S&W MP 15-22. I have shot the MP15-22 but not recently so if anyone wants to bring one out that would be great too.

Thanks guys! Hope to see you around 8pm.

-Scott

The GSG 1911 is a pistol and the M&P 15-22 is a rifle, kind of like comparing apples and oranges. I will bring my new 15-22 and you are welcome to shoot it if you like.

I realize they are two totally different fields of play, but I cant decide which one I want. I would like to shoot/handle each before deciding.

Thanks John!

-Scott

Not a problem, after looking at your post and reading reviews on the GSG, I am thinking I would like to try one myself. It is a nice looking gun and there is nothing cheaper to shoot than a .22. Damn this forum, always costing me money rolling.gif

Will be there between 7:30-8pm. Bringing my Charles Daly 12ga. tactical pump, (2) Old Ithaca single shots that havent been working so well for me so I want to try a couple things. See you guys later!

Come on.....I know one of you own a GSG 1911 22lr!!!! :icon_e_biggrin:

Will have my NJGF T-Shirt on and sporting a beard for the winter.

-Scott

Will be there between 7:30-8pm. Bringing my Charles Daly 12ga. tactical pump, (2) Old Ithaca single shots that havent been working so well for me so I want to try a couple things. See you guys later!

Come on.....I know one of you own a GSG 1911 22lr!!!! :icon_e_biggrin:

Will have my NJGF T-Shirt on and sporting a beard for the winter.

-Scott

Where do i get a NJGF T-Shirt

Where do i get a NJGF T-Shirt

Check with Maks....last I heard they were working on some sweatshirt orders!

Sorry I didnt introduce myself. I left before seeing your post about what you where bringing and wearing. Where you around Chris(lunker), John(XDJohntact), Justin(NJGunner732) and Bry@n?

Had a great time and thanks to everyone for the help and letting my shoot some cool guns!

-Scott

I was next to 3 guys, lol I didn't know who was who. I dropped $100 on .223 ammo and got a membership. My new ar15 build is sick

I def heard it banging but I dont like to snoop around with people I havent met! Damn...definitely next time. Glad you got a membership cuz Tuedays are getting more and more members out there.

-Scott

lol ill make sure i always wear my grey toyota sweater for tuesday nights so you guys recognise me.

took me 100 rounds before i got my EOtech almost sighted in, but the build came out amazing.

Most importantly who is "Maks" So i can get a few t-shirts for my family

post-2293-0-47888700-1297827331_thumb.jpg

This is me for next time lol

lol ill make sure i always wear my grey toyota sweater for tuesday nights so you guys recognise me.

took me 100 rounds before i got my EOtech almost sighted in, but the build came out amazing.

Most importantly who is "Maks" So i can get a few t-shirts for my family

post-2293-0-47888700-1297827331_thumb.jpg

This is me for next time lol

I think I saw you there but didn't recognize you as a member sorry I didn't introduce myself! Im the young kid with the mossberg and beretta cx4..i think I saw you picking up .223 brass? Catch you next time