XDJohnTact

Tuesday Shore Shot Shoots

I was next to 3 guys, lol I didn't know who was who. I dropped $100 on .223 ammo and got a membership. My new ar15 build is sick

I think I saw you there. I showed up about 815 with my wife and we were down by lane 2 or 3.

Good seeing everyone. Look forward o next week. John, that m&p looks great.

Who is going tomorrow?

And what are you bringin?

Me: Beretta CX4 9mm & S&W M&P 15-22

I am headed to the Glock Match tonight, so I won't make it tomorrow. By the way, here is a great deal on 22LR ammo to feed your M&P. This Federal Bulk is great stuff.

http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/topic/22325-22lr-2100rds-dry-box-6999-at-cabelas/

I feel like i haven't fired a gun in a fortnight so I'm going to be heading down to SS tomorrow evening, come hell or high water. The last couple matches and meets, hell and high water actually came so i had to bail, but not this time, dammit.

I feel like i haven't fired a gun in a fortnight so I'm going to be heading down to SS tomorrow evening, come hell or high water. The last couple matches and meets, hell and high water actually came so i had to bail, but not this time, dammit.

See you a little after 7...

Headed to Bayonne range tonight to school RayRay. It's only a little further away than Shore Shot for me.

Wait a minute, you talkin trash and your coming alone? You better bring some of the girls from shore shot if you wanna have a little competition. Oh man, it's on like donkey kong!

I think more than half the range was NJGF peeps tonight. Good to meet some of you guys for the first time and good to see some familiar faces. What was not good was the guy shooting 12ga shells that smelled like a forest fire. I think he used moldy pine bark for wadding and manure for propellant it smelled so bad.