Sign in to follow this  
Nick T

Farmingdale/Howell Area

Mainly Im looking for someone who lives in Farmingdale. I live in Brick now, but will be moving to Farmingdale question is, for address change on my FID do I go to Howell PD or State Police. Figured I'd ask here before going to PD and getting an uhhhh I'm not sure.

Mainly Im looking for someone who lives in Farmingdale. I live in Brick now, but will be moving to Farmingdale question is, for address change on my FID do I go to Howell PD or State Police. Figured I'd ask here before going to PD and getting an uhhhh I'm not sure.

Farmingdale is a borough of Howel, so Howell Police, they patrol the town....

I am not sure, at one time or another it was the State Police. Call Howell PD and ask. The good thing is if it is Howell they are a very gun friendly town. Quick turn around on FID and PP's.

I lived in Howell for six years and worked for a bank in Farmingdale for two... Howell is their PD...

Grew up in Farmingdale. Howell police used to patrol there. The people of farmingdale decided that they didn't want to pay the howell police anymore. After that the state police took over. I would say I guess it depends on where you live. I technically lived in howell but my zip code was farmingdale.

Where in farmingdale are you moving?

edit, my dad goes to the howell police for P2P. but techinically he lives in howell, just happens to have a famringdale zip code.

Farmingdale is SP. Howell does not patrol Farmingdale. Howell and Farmingdale had a dispute about water rates a few years ago and lead to this division. Howell said if you don't want to buy water from us then you are on your own.

Classic! I did not know this... I have been out of Howell for a while.

Perhaps if it wasn't cheaper to bathe in Voss this would not have been a problem... Between the depressed housing market, the price NJ American Water charges residents for water and the cost of the school system, what are the rateables now in Howell; like 40%? LOL

• Like 1

Classic! I did not know this... I have been out of Howell for a while.

Perhaps if it wasn't cheaper to bathe in Voss this would not have been a problem... Between the depressed housing market, the price NJ American Water charges residents for water and the cost of the school system, what are the rateables now in Howell; like 40%? LOL

Still cheaper than my current town and we have industrial areas, one of the largest NJ malls, and plenty of strip malls. But alas, we don't have rednecks which are just not as good at corruption as Mobbed Up guys. (kidding of course)

I'd move back to Howell in a minute.