YankeeFan

Non-resident Utah CCW going away...for us anyway

Great news. So it was just to appease their reciprocity states.. mostly around revenue. The states that have reciprocity want to make sure they get license $$ instead of their own citizens running out and just getting a Utah.. then calling it a day.

Utah rocks, being they re-worded their bill to still enable the rest of us in occupied America the ability to get a non-resident CCW. They really didn't have to do that.

• Like 2

Great news. So it was just to appease their reciprocity states.. mostly around revenue. The states that have reciprocity want to make sure they get license $$ instead of their own citizens running out and just getting a Utah.. then calling it a day.

Yup!!!!!!!

Great news. So it was just to appease their reciprocity states.. mostly around revenue. The states that have reciprocity want to make sure they get license $ instead of their own citizens running out and just getting a Utah.. then calling it a day.

Utah rocks, being they re-worded their bill to still enable the rest of us in occupied America the ability to get a non-resident CCW. They really didn't have to do that.

I read on the web that half of Minnesota has a UTAH CCW since it is cheaper than their state fee.

KUDOS to OBRAMS for calling Wayne Niederhauser.

I`ve seen him at a local event in Sandy,UT. The guy is very efficient and doesn`t waste time.

I just got off the the Phone with Majority Whip

Wayne Niederhauser of Utah.

Yes I spoke to him directly. :D

The issue has been addressed with this:

http://le.utah.gov/~2011/pamend/sb0036s01.sfap.01.pdf

no Utah CCW permit here.. but +1 to you for getting involved.. good for you.. seriously..