Matt

Well it occurred to me that i've let this state beat me

Why do all the AR pics look like the guns are so heavy?

maybe you are drunk? lol

The first two have plastic hand guards and are in a pretty basic configuration.. not much in the way of accessories? so not really sure what you mean.. the one with the rail might be heavy? not really familiar with that rail system.. my DD omega rail was not exactly heavy..

maybe you are drunk? lol

The first two have plastic hand guards and are in a pretty basic configuration.. not much in the way of accessories? so not really sure what you mean.. the one with the rail might be heavy? not really familiar with that rail system.. my DD omega rail was not exactly heavy..

No comment ;)

Yeah, not the Magpul rails. The rails and all the government profile barrels - I think, some could be HBAR for all I know. Plus the accessories. As long as it's 6 lb unloaded it's my style. Maybe these are. I go with pencils except for beta dump uppers.

Why do all the AR pics look like the guns are so heavy?

Maybe you didn't eat your Wheaties today? :icon_razz:

the one with the rail might be heavy? not really familiar with that rail system.. my DD omega rail was not exactly heavy..

It has a DD Lite 12.0 rail that weights 15.3 ounces according to the DD literature.

The rail, light (TLR1), aimpoint, mount, front and rear sights add exactly 2.5 lbs to the gun. Honestly, the only thing that makes that AR anywhere near "heavy" is the Sully stock, which is admittedly a little chunky. But then so am I, which is probably why I don't think the gun is heavy.