Sign in to follow this  
Regulator72

Gun Nutz??

Ugh those are worse than truck nuts.

And even less useful. I guess they're for those gun owners who are really "compensating". Now the mental picture will be complete for them.

And even less useful. I guess they're for those gun owners who are really "compensating". Now the mental picture will be complete for them.

I guess it depends on the size you decide to put on your AR. A small set a balls aint exactly saying much.

jackdawack - you do know you can multiquote, right? Click the multiquote button on the posts you want, then click "Add reply" at the bottom and you'll get all of the quotes in 1 post.

I was actually wondering the other day how that worked. lol thanks.

I'm waiting for ray to get this and put it on his pistol with the pistol bayo and the gun nutz hanging below... :facepalm:

016.jpg

There's no room, maybe get a lanyard loop? Thanks dan, way to spend my money!

I'm thinking they would be funny to Gorilla glue a set to one of those foo-foo 'designer' dogs. Or, I have a couple of friends that have theirs removed after getting married. Maybe I can keep them around as a loner set so they can come out for a couple of cold ones, some range time, or a ride on bikes once winter breaks.

• Like 1

Or, I have a couple of friends that have theirs removed after getting married. Maybe I can keep them around as a loner set so they can come out for a couple of cold ones, some range time, or a ride on bikes once winter breaks.

Maaaaan this hurts .... Really hurts.

I so wish that I could have a set of these in hand (pun intended) to give to a buddy tomorrow. A bunch of us and our wives / families are getting together for the game and in front of his wife, I would make a big production and hand him a new set . Maybe give her a pair of pink ones and ask that she return his. :icon_lol:

Yea, I guess I will be ordering a few pairs.

• Like 1

I so wish that I could have a set of these in hand (pun intended) to give to a buddy tomorrow. A bunch of us and our wives / families are getting together for the game and in front of his wife, I would make a big production and hand him a new set . Maybe give her a pair of pink ones and ask that she return his. :icon_lol:

Yea, I guess I will be ordering a few pairs.

I need to know where someone can order these as I too have a few friends in need of this also. I'm dying to give a pair to a few of my married friends who lost theirs years ago. I also know a few political figures that could use a set too :icon_lol::D

I need to know where someone can order these as I too have a few friends in need of this also. I'm dying to give a pair to a few of my married friends who lost theirs years ago. I also know a few political figures that could use a set too :icon_lol::D

Group buy? I don't have a lot of guns, but I have a lot of uppers.