Sign in to follow this  
Shane45

Thats it, Im out!

Shane... Myh wife showed me this last night. Now my wife is a dedicate lib, she even attended Quaker Schools as a youth. She stated, "Wow, maybve we are going a little overboard here."

Pa is getting more attractive daily. Buy I am looking at a possible move to Texas for work, so my problems might be solved.

This is an embarrassment. What is going on with LE, and how is this acceptable at any level with those involved with taking it this far?

I'm all for teaching the kid a lesson for breaking the rules (bringing toy guns to school), but this is just absurd.

:facepalm:

Watching the video, how did you like the response of the parents? They would all rather error on the side of safety. The operative word being "error". This was an error, why? Because there is NO firearms education. The teachers are mindless, the superintendant is mindless and the council that made this ordinance is mindless. All ignorant bastards with out any firearms knowledge. Wait until some poor kid gets killed by being hit in the head with a golf ball. I bet they don't ban golf balls...

Secondly, by punishing a child for playing with a toy they(the anti-gun/liberals obviously) are conditioning children that firearms are bad.

No tinfoil hat here... But just think about this a little.

What once was a "Nation of Riflemen" that has been depended on to protect this country is becoming a nation of hypocritical, theiving, bureaucrats.

Teach your children, grandchildren, nieces and nephews firearm safety and the pleasure of shooting.

I'm really surpised about Atlantic County... Guess I was mistaken!

Now do you want me to tell you what I really think? :thsmiley_deadhorse:

• Like 1

Shane... Myh wife showed me this last night. Now my wife is a dedicate lib, she even attended Quaker Schools as a youth. She stated, "Wow, maybve we are going a little overboard here."

Pa is getting more attractive daily. Buy I am looking at a possible move to Texas for work, so my problems might be solved.

You all know my plans.. come join me.. the more the merrier..

Don't leave me here Gerry, take me with you!!! (Can Lisa come too :icon_e_smile: )

To the article............ yeah I can't think of anything, speechless :icon_rolleyes:

As a follow on to what Frank said:

I wasn't raised in NJ, but it's my understanding that in a time long past, before common sense and personal responsibility were outlawed here, there was an actual New Jersey firearms culture. Kids would bring their shotguns to school and go hunting after their day was over, sport shooting and hunting were common activities, and parents raised their children with an early lesson in firearms use and safety.

Now, a mere three generations or so later, we've come to this. A Nerf gun... the single most innocuous toy firearm anyone could think of short of pointing a finger and yelling "Bang!", is gonna affect the life of this 7 year old kid and his family, will polarize and divide an entire community, and may (hopefully) cost at least one person their job. Three generations of vilifying guns and criminalizing legal gun ownership has put us here. We should be ashamed of ourselves for letting it go this far, for a zero tolerance policy that only serves to give stupid and lazy people the power to affect our lives in such ways, and for allowing such blind policies to stifle individuality and imagination, perpetuate the irrational fear of firearms, and to bring us that much closer to the brink of utter and complete subjectification of the population.

If there were an actual firearms community in this shlthole of a state, they should get involved in this ludicrous and farcical situation, and the people involved should be ashamed of themselves for allowing such an innocent event to have the effect it's certainly going to have on so many people.

• Like 1

Its sickening how they keep using the term "firearm" in reference to the item the kid possessed or more specifically, "imitation firearm" It's so bogus, its not an imitation of anything. What it is is a nerf toy, nothing more, not a deception. I would be humiliated if i were in law enforcement and had to be involved with this case,

I wonder if the nerf ASSAULTGUNROCKETSHOOTER was purchased legally here or he had to go down to AZ.... Also they need to chk with his local PD if all the paperwork was filed properly, if not they can come up with couple of more charges. .....

Spitballs and straws are next on the "list"

I think the CDC is looking at spitballs as a potential way to spread disease throughout a population. Anyone caught spitballing will be charged with terrorism and summarily dispatched to Gitmo.

Sounds like a zero intelligence policy to me… A toy is a toy you nimrods… You could hurt more people with a sharp pencil, should they ban them as well. Bet the libtards don’t have a problem showing those seven year olds how to put condoms on cucumbers though…

I'm still trying to figure out what law he broke. I can understand schools policy but he being charged with something. This is kinda sickening.

From NJSA 2C:39-4e:

"e. Imitation firearms. Any person who has in his possession an imitation firearm under circumstances

that would lead an observer to reasonably believe that it is possessed for an unlawful purpose is guilty of a crime

of the fourth degree."

Of course I doubt this kid has a blasted *NERF GUN* for an unlawful purpose. This law was meant for criminals who take for example training guns and then paint them black to go around robbing people. Now this 7 year old kid is going to have this on his record.

As a follow on to what Frank said:

I wasn't raised in NJ, but it's my understanding that in a time long past, before common sense and personal responsibility were outlawed here, the was an actual New Jersey firearms culture. Kids would bring their shotguns to school and go hunting after their day was over, sport shooting and hunting were common activities, and parents raised their children with an early lesson in firearms use and safety.

Now, a mere three generations or so later, we've come to this. A Nerf gun... the single most innocuous toy firearm anyone could think of short of pointing a finger and yelling "Bang!", is gonna affect the life of this 7 year old kid and his family, will polarize and divide an entire community, and may (hopefully) cost at least one person their job. Three generations of vilifying guns and criminalizing legal gun ownership has put us here. We should be ashamed of ourselves for letting it go this far, for a zero tolerance policy that only serves to give stupid and lazy people the power to affect our lives in such ways, and for allowing such blind policies to stifle individuality and imagination, perpetuate the irrational fear of firearms, and to bring us that much closer to the brink of utter and complete subjectification of the population.

If there were an actual firearms community in this shlthole of a state, they should get involved in this ludicrous and farcical situation, and the people involved should be ashamed of themselves for allowing such an innocent event to have the effect it's certainly going to have on so many people.

Well said.

In the early 60's I used to attend live pigeon shoots on weekends with my Dad, less than three miles away from our home in northern Bergen County. (Yes, Bergen County, New Jersey.) That land today is now an industrial complex adjacent to a reservoir that wasn't there at the time. Live pigeon shoots are unheard of anymore except in Pennsylvania, where they are regarded with abject disdain from activists. The gun and hunting culture that once existed in New Jersey is no more, and it took less than a half century for this phenomenon to occur. Times and attitudes have changed.

I wish i could buy all these plastic $5 nerf guns hand it out to all the kids going in the school. call the cops and say "go ahead and arrest every single one of those kids."

Of course they might arrest me for giving out toys to kids, but it would be sooo worth it.