Sign in to follow this  
Shane45

Thats it, Im out!

You may not get busted as a gun dealer (it would be a close call), but you would find yourself in a bad way for child abuse and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

Damn it, this is obvious proof that our nation is going down the toilet. Who would allow a child to possess such a dangerous weapon as a nerf gun? It is obvious that we need to begin registration on these destructive devices as well as close the Toys R Us loophole in order to get this situation under control.

I can only imagine with all the toy guns I had when I was a kid, what charges they would have gotten me on. I use to have this realistic bazooka that shot a foam ball. Had to pump it up, and it went BOOM! Let alone all the m16, revolvers and 1911 snap caps...and they were made of metal..lol

This is just the most recent form of schools having "Zero Tolerance" or as I call it CYA BS.

Little plastic soldiers are a weapon?

http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=19488

And on a personal note a little boy my mother used to babysit was taken away by the police

because he pointed his index finger at someone with his thumb up. Oh he was 8 at the time.

I guess he was an habitual offender as he brought this "dangerous weapon" to school every day.

I don't think what Ken said is tinfoil-worthy whatsoever. Its a proven fact that governments are complex in their nature and application when it comes to creating a society that is easier to maintain.

There isn't some shadow government or new world order, ha. Instead they employ (and have employed) numerous types of specialties that help assist them in creating the right environment that will most likely breed the "model" society that they wish it to be. Look at how America was portrayed during the 1950s, post-WW II. Not to take anything away from that generation, but it wasn't all white picket fences and two car garages. And yet, the government and businesses created an atmosphere that would not necessarily directly create what they wanted-- no, because at that point it would be nefarious.

Instead, like a scientist does, they create the necessary environment with all of the checks in place that will most likely push the subject forward in the direction they wish. (Or at least I subscribe to the thinking that we are what we are due to society.)

This way, choice is intact, and, yet, is it? We believe we should think a certain way because society deems it appropriate or as a taboo. Must obvious example of this are laws (though in depth it goes beyond that, I know).

So, is it a stretch by any means that the authorities here in a bass-ackward state of NJ would want to start ingraining the idea that firearms are bad in children at a young age? No, not even a stretch by any means. Remember these are the same people who say that electric cars will somehow cure the planet of ever having to use a fossil fuels again (though they fail to tell people how tires are made, or the metals, etc) :facepalm:

to start.. I was agreeing with him.. = )

with that said.. I agree with you as well.. but just with one minor adjustment..

when you say...

There isn't some shadow government

and then go on to say..

they employ (and have employed) numerous types of specialties that help assist them in creating the right environment that will most likely breed the "model" society that they wish it to be.

I would say while it might not be a "shadow government" it is pretty nefarious to manipulate the environment to create an "ideal" member of society...

I wouldn't mind too much but unfortunately a large majority of the populace appear to fall right in line with the sheep mentality and swallows up every drop of what they are fed.. this again would not mean much to me.. with one final exception.. they are being conditioned to hate everything that makes America great.. and further conditioned to resent people like myself who enjoy freedom...

I can top this story..the other day my 7 yr old nephew made a paper cutout of a hammer in school (old bridge)..yup, he got in trouble..the teacher called my sister and said he made a weapon in class and would not be allowed recess for 1 day.if he does it again he might be suspeneded....sis is now looking to pull him out of that school.....

I can top this story..the other day my 7 yr old nephew made a paper cutout of a hammer in school (old bridge)..yup, he got in trouble..the teacher called my sister and said he made a weapon in class and would not be allowed recess for 1 day.if he does it again he might be suspeneded....sis is now looking to pull him out of that school.....

a hammer is not a weapon..

Wow what is there to say. I think we should have a zero tolerance policy on the stupidity of these school administrators, teachers, principles, and politicians. Well that would be a start anyway. I just hope the kid didn't have the hollow point nerf balls loaded, he could get seven years for those. WTF is wrong with these people? When did common sense and decency take a back seat to zero tolerance. What happens in the summer and a kid has a water gun, sprays someone with it, does he get charged with discharging a firearm? When is enough, enough?

I still wanna know what law this kid broke, or haha i mean is being charged with...those two don't go hand in hand around here lately.

http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/topic/21759-thats-it-im-out/page__view__findpost__p__289759

Just blame the lawyers. They are the ones that have allowed our state and the country as a whole to go right down the toilet. Also by the same token blame the judges that listen to the ridiculous cases that the lawyers present them. The only reason that schools have zero tolerance policies in place is because they are afraid to be sued. What a hell of a time to live in...and raise a child :facepalm:

Absolutely disgusting. Of course it didn't happen overnight. When I was about 8 years old I decided that I wanted to be an "armyman" for Halloween so my mom got some BDU's for me and I carried around my plastic, light-up MSAR on a sling from house to house. Some woman saw me and got into my mother's face yelling about how she was such a horrible woman for letting me play with a fake gun.

Only few years back teachers like that would be sent to an asylum.

Liberalism seems to truly be a mental disorder ... and I didn't believe it...

OK, listen, you guys are done. I'm really sorry about this but it's getting out of control. America has decided to liberate you.

We will be altruistic new leaders for a short transition period. Unfortunately, that raises a few issues. There is going to have to be a token amount of rape and pillaging just so you don't wake up the next day wondering if you've actually been defeated and dominated. I suggest you quietly inform the people of our faith in Liberty to discretely paint a handgun on your front doors so the Americans will pass you by.

(just kidding ;) , you're screwed :( )

Oh come on, how can you guys think this goes too far? I heard that the "soft ping pong type balls" this thing shoots was actually an under-barrel attachment, and the main gun shoots cop-killing rubber bands. That, combined with the pistol grip....and it ALSO holds 16 "rounds". This kid will be lucky if he gets less than 15 years.

/sarcasm