Sign in to follow this  
kenw

Nappen on the McCarthy Magazine Ban Bill

A couple of interesting points about the 10 round limit bill. The law of un intended consequences.

Article

Fixed it for you.

So far, two States, Arizona and Maryland are introducing the same worded bill at the State level, not sure if any others are doing it. All Democrat backed.

Fixed it for you.

So far, two States, Arizona and Maryland are introducing the same worded bill at the State level, not sure if any others are doing it. All Democrat backed.

Only a matter of time before one of our nimrods submits something like this in the NJ legislature... My bet is Loretta Weinberg; she'll love this idea...

For those not familiar with this babbling, incoherent ideology here is a fun video for you:

• Like 1

Only a matter of time before one of our nimrods submits something like this in the NJ legislature... My bet is Loretta Weinberg; she'll love this idea...

For those not familiar with this babbling, incoherent ideology here is a fun video for you:

What a batch of maroons..more laws that criminals will surely follow..Where do these knuckleheads breed?

Well, there's a who's who of politicians that need to be thrown out of office. At least Corzine is gone.

Weinberg, the woman who threw her hands up and walked out of a meeting, saying "I don't know anything about guns", when she was confronted by gun rights advocates over a .50 cal ban she was proposing.

Well, there's a who's who of politicians that need to be thrown out of office. At least Corzine is gone.

Weinberg, the woman who threw her hands up and walked out of a meeting, saying "I don't know anything about guns", when she was confronted by gun rights advocates over a .50 cal ban she was proposing.

Blow it out your a$$ Loretta

Oh, I forgot ...

that's what you were doing at the podium