Zed's_Dead

Another Cherry Hill into

Hey guys...I popped in on MtK's thread to say hello, but thought I'd give a little more info. I'm 43 and have been shooting since I was a kid. Bought my first gun (my dad's old service revolver) at 23 and still own it, but hadn't shot it in about 20 years until very recently. I'm looking to pick up a new handgun (application for permit will be filed tomorrow) and possibly a rifle.

I've been looking at Glock 17's and 19's. I shot a friends G17 recently and liked the way it felt. Any recommendations on other guns I might like based on that info? There are so many guns out there and I don't want to spend $500 renting and testing all the options lol.

Ed

Welcome! G17's are fine but you're limited to 10 round mags here in NJ, compared to the 15 rounders that G19s have.

Krdshrk, NJ's magazine limit is 15, not 10. The proposed bill (Greenwald-D6) is to change it to 10, but we will make sure that does not pass.

Kwads, I believe he is aware. I think he is refering to the lack of a production or even modded 15 rnd G17 mag whereas the 19 has a factory 15 round mag. I dont speak glock so there is a hair of conjecture on my part :D

Shane hit it... G17 standard mags are 17rd, therefore verbotten. G19 standards are 15rd.... Go g19, you will never sell it.

Yup that's what I meant.