Cemeterys Gun Blob

NJ: Another Anti-Gun Bill Introduced in Trenton

From an NRA Alert Email;

Assembly Bill 3807, sponsored by Assemblyman Louis D. Greenwald (D-6) and Assemblyman Annette Quijano (D-20), has been introduced in the New Jersey Assembly. If passed, A3807 would reduce the maximum capacity of ammunition magazines to 10 rounds from 15. This legislation is an example of yet another attempt to restrict the rights of law-abiding citizens, while doing nothing to actually combat crime.

As of now, the language for the bill has not been released and a hearing has not been scheduled, but the NRA will continue to update you on the status of the legislation as it progresses through the New Jersey General Assembly. So, please continue to check your e-mail and www.NRAILA.org for updates.

Guess the 5 extras rounds we get now are too much.

UPDATE: NJ.com has an article > http://www.nj.com/gloucester-county/index.ssf/2011/02/bill_would_impose_tighter_limi.html

Maybe it's a good time for some pro-rights legislator with a set of balls to step up and introduce a bill to end the magazine capacity limitations, and to have a reasonable discussion on the idiocy of believing that restricting ammo capacities does even the slightest to prevent nutjobs from committing mayhem with a gun.

Hey, if you're gonna dream, dream big.

• Like 4

Maybe it's a good time for some pro-rights legislator with a set of balls to step up and introduce a bill to end the magazine capacity limitations, and to have a reasonable discussion on the idiocy of believing that restricting ammo capacities does even the slightest to prevent nutjobs from committing mayhem with a gun.

Hey, if you're gonna dream, dream big.

plus freakin one!

Yes - please have a talk with him. Good gawd - I fkn hate the dems in this state.

Do me a favor please? Kick him in the nuts 10 times and ask him if it hurts less than kicking him in the nuts 15 times...

OBVIOUSLY, this is tongue-in-cheek, I mean Senator Dipshit no harm at all, please do not take my advice.

• Like 5

Do me a favor please? Kick him in the nuts 10 times and ask him if it hurts less than kicking him in the nuts 15 times...

OBVIOUSLY, this is tongue-in-cheek, I mean Senator Dipshit no harm at all, please do not take my advice.

:icon_lol:

I can hear Sheila Oliver (in my mind's ear) having multiple orgasms over this bill.

Steve Sweeney, on the other hand, better kick this one in the nuts and never let it get out of the Law and Public Safety committee ...

... or he's feckin' toast.

I am sorry to say the Mr Greenwald and I are high school compatriots. I need to go have a talk with him.

Take the guy to the range with you .. show him what normal gun owners do . and how relaxing it is and then a nice lunch after words .

That was my Sunday :icon_e_biggrin:

I can hear Sheila Oliver (in my mind's ear) having multiple orgasms over this bill.

Steve Sweeney, on the other hand, better kick this one in the nuts and never let it get out of the Law and Public Safety committee ...

... or he's feckin' toast.

I wouldn't bet the ranch on that. Depending on how it's written, and the public response, this could fly.

I wouldn't bet the ranch on that. Depending on how it's written, and the public response, this could fly.

Expect editorials, and press releases very soon from Bryan Miller. He's been quiet since his buddy Corzine got pink slipped, but something like this could bring him out from under the bridge.

what happens to existing legally purchased magazines..

That was my first thought. Has anyone seen a copy of this bill?

Knowing NJ, they will outlaw possession of 11-15 round mags, and have no legal method for disposing of them, thereby turning practically everyone on this forum into instant felons. :facepalm:

If the NJ bill mirrors the federal bill, existing mags will be grandfathered, but non-transferable, even through inheritance. This will render many guns illegal to transfer as well.

Link