Maksim

NJGF Trip to Lehigh Valley Sporting Clays

I'm down.. Sundays are great for me as well.. Lemme know a date and I'll give Jen a call up there and set it up. Lunch will be mandatory for all shooters @ Grumpys BBQ following shooting :icon_e_biggrin:

I love that place, I go there after every time i go to LVSC now :D

Hey Bryan, dont forget your rifle!

Hey Bryan, dont forget your rifle!

My rifle will be there with me. Maybe Mrs. Bry@n can make the trip also.

That bbq place was the best.

warning:....check your keys before going to PA. If they are messed up, bring the one that is not messed up. We will leave you behind.

Nick, you had to be there.... something about high priced german cars and keys. :icon_mrgreen: But wait... we will have an Audi mechanic there. =P

So preliminary date of Sunday 4/3?

Jon can make it, it is a Sunday, and the USPSA match that weekend is on Saturday @ Shongum. So this seems to work for a majority of the people.

As of now, that works for me. It even gives me some time to get out to the trap range a couple of times and try to recover some of last year's skills. Damn winter.

As of now, that works for me. It even gives me some time to get out to the trap range a couple of times and try to recover some of last year's skills. Damn winter.

Ken, you dont need to practice... it is all about fun... the only commie person who will be flaunting their scores in your face is Glenn.... and we can beat him up. The rest of us are just going out to have fun and to hear the Bry@nisms that come out of people's mouths. =)

In all seriousness, it is tons of fun. You dont have to be good, or even every shoot a round of trap in your life... sporting clays is just awesome fun. Last year took Anastasia, her co-worker and her husband, and everyone had a ton of fun.... until it started to downpour... although that was kind of fun too. :icon_mrgreen:

Ken, you dont need to practice... it is all about fun... the only commie person who will be flaunting their scores in your face is Glenn.... and we can beat him up. The rest of us are just going out to have fun and to hear the Bry@nisms that come out of people's mouths. =)

In all seriousness, it is tons of fun. You dont have to be good, or even every shoot a round of trap in your life... sporting clays is just awesome fun. Last year took Anastasia, her co-worker and her husband, and everyone had a ton of fun.... until it started to downpour... although that was kind of fun too. :icon_mrgreen:

Hey!

lol...

anyways, the 3rd works for me!

PS I will have no communist equipment with me :D

My rifle will be there with me. Maybe Mrs. Bry@n can make the trip also.

That bbq place was the best.

warning:....check your keys before going to PA. If they are messed up, bring the one that is not messed up. We will leave you behind.

Hey, it's not like someone could have towed it home for me.

By the way, the power went out after you guys left. It was a great time. Grumpy's gave me free beer! :)

Hey, it's not like someone could have towed it home for me.

By the way, the power went out after you guys left. It was a great time. Grumpy's gave me free beer! :)

Power went out way before we left, we ate in the dark, it was out longer than it was one when we were there.. :icon_e_biggrin: