Maksim

NJGF Trip to Lehigh Valley Sporting Clays

I was thanking Mark for his comments. But yes, I will publicly thank Ray for the use of his new, to him, 870. Was told when I got there that I couldn't use my Mossberg due to the short barrel.

Thanks again for the use Ray, and for cleaning it.

Keith

Bro, that's what it's all about. Good people coming together and having fun. Glad you had fun, anytime my friend.

I wish I could have made it yesterday. Between family commitments and insane work deadlines it would have set me back quite a bit.

As far as that semi-CCW picture, this is why IWB holsters are the best for CCW. Even if your shirt comes off, more than of your pistol is still hidden inside your pants.

IWB sucks, I'll pass. Everyone has their preferences and mine is pancake holster. As far as the firearm/holster selection, it was just for this event. It won't be my normal set up. I also had a snubby in my pocket that would be my normal setup.

Well, I put together a thing. I haven't had any time over the past two days so it's very unfancy. and for some reason has a black border. I'll have to figure that out. FIXED

Edited by Malsua

Fantastic video Mark! thanks!

Thanks. I did a couple of renders and this kind of worked out the best. It never ceases to amaze me how long it takes me to edit something together, even something very basic like this. Size the pictures, conform the videos, lay them on the time line, mess around with some transitions, trim or expand here or there, cut some, add a music track and render. Then for a 3 minute file you've got a 700mb avi file that takes my slow a** connection 3 hours to upload. I can convert with iSkysoft to an h.264 but that takes 20 minutes and you lose a little quality and only saves an hour on the upload. When I did a 5 minute vacation one with lots of flips and things, it took nearly 2 hours per play minute just to lay it out like I wanted.

Oh well, it at least gives you some idea of what you're in for at Lehigh valley. I'm looking forward to going again.

Thew video looks great, Mark. Thanks.

That was the most fun I've had with a shotgun yet. Everyone should try that at least once.

Thanks. I did a couple of renders and this kind of worked out the best. It never ceases to amaze me how long it takes me to edit something together, even something very basic like this. Size the pictures, conform the videos, lay them on the time line, mess around with some transitions, trim or expand here or there, cut some, add a music track and render. Then for a 3 minute file you've got a 700mb avi file that takes my slow a** connection 3 hours to upload. I can convert with iSkysoft to an h.264 but that takes 20 minutes and you lose a little quality and only saves an hour on the upload. When I did a 5 minute vacation one with lots of flips and things, it took nearly 2 hours per play minute just to lay it out like I wanted.

Oh well, it at least gives you some idea of what you're in for at Lehigh valley. I'm looking forward to going again.

Every editor will tell you the same thing. "Where does the time go?" It kinda like when you were a kid playing video games and suddenly its morning and you still have to go to school.

Looked like fun though.