SCUBA9097

Greetings from across the river!

Good evening everyone...

My name is Ted and I live in New Castle, DE, just a few miles from the Delaware Memorial Bridge. I stumbled across this site by accident a few nights ago and decided to join in. Hopefully I can become an asset to the community.

While I have been interested in shooting since as far back as I can remember, I didn't begin shooting firearms until I was around 15 years old. I've spent a good part of my adult life in the emergency services fields.

I'm admittedly ignorant of NJ gun laws, however, unlike 90% of non-New Jersey residents, I am aware that the mere possession of a hollow point will not cause you to immediately bust into flames. ;)

Most of my time is spent lurking and reading (aka, I'm not a post slut), but I do try to log on and read daily.

If there's anything else you would like to know, feel free to ask!

Welcome Ted, I'm assuming you dive based on your forum ID. There are a few of us on the forums that dive , including myself. What's your poison when it comes to diving?

Also, if you reply to this, you will no longer be a "lurker" and will be elevated to "post slut" as you put it. ^_^

Hi Ted,

Welcome! As what Dan said a few posts above, there are a few of us that are divers on this forum... I think we need to get a bunch of us togetehr and get a dive trip organized this summer for a little good ole-fashion NJ wreck diving!