Sign in to follow this  
siderman

wifey okee dokee

Just sent my wife a little email and pic on a rifle I was looking at, half joking, and and her response- "Ok but this is it!!!!!". Looks like a blank check to me! Now I gotta hunker down and make a decision, she'll never know the dif on whatever I get :icon_lol: um, I mean :wub:

Uhhhh.. this could end VERY badly.

Whenever the S.O. says "whatever", "Do what you want", "It's up to you", "OK, but......"

STOP - Run, do not walk, to the nearest hidey-hole.

You may want to reconsider your options along about now :icon_idea:

kinda weird(predictable?) which direction some of these posts go. :icon_e_confused: I saw a Saiga for sale here and just threw it out there. Thinking AK varient is where I'm leaning.That or a Bushmaster at twice the price.Or maybe the CX4 9mm I almost had last fall to share mags with my Cougar. No wait,a Marlin 357 lever for my Ruger 357? Arsenal SLR 106fr, are they even legal here? Man, gonna have to drink on this a while.

Don't buy her something 3x the cost. Now that she OK'd the gun, tell her the price is 3x the real price. Then buy her something for equal price, and buy a second gun and rub a little mud on it and throw in the back of the safe.

Safe organization and presentation are some of the most important marriage skills. But, take that with a grain of salt, because I just had to spell check the word "marriage" before I posted this.

• Like 1