Sign in to follow this  
nickd308

Going on a cruise

So my fiancee, friends , and i are going on the 311 Caribbean cruise on 3/3/11. we depart from Miami and head to Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos. all the while partying with 3,000 311 fans partying and rocking out at concerts on the ship. just wanted to let you guys know that you'll be in my heart while i enjoy the sweet Caribbean air and sip on my mojitos.:icon_twisted:

So my fiancee, friends , and i are going on the 311 Caribbean cruise on 3/3/11. we depart from Miami and head to Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos. all the while partying with 3,000 311 fans partying and rocking out at concerts on the ship. just wanted to let you guys know that you'll be in my heart while i enjoy the sweet Caribbean air and sip on my mojitos.:icon_twisted:

No problem Nick. We are now targeting your house for firearms redistribution during your absence. ;)

If your a cheapskate like me and try and sneak bottles of booze on board in your luggage they will most likely find them and confiscate them until the end of your cruise :( . Buy those big bottles of Listerine, dump out the contents and fill with your booze of choice before going aboard. :icon_e_biggrin:

• Like 1

If your a cheapskate like me and try and sneak bottles of booze on board in your luggage they will most likely find them and confiscate them until the end of your cruise :( . Buy those big bottles of Listerine, dump out the contents and fill with your booze of choice before going aboard. :icon_e_biggrin:

This is what we've always used when we go on a cruise: Rum Runner Flasks.

Fill these with your spirit of choice and put one in each suitcase. Completely undetectable through x-ray and they don't raise suspicion like carrying several huge bottles of Listerine (...sir, this is a 7-day cruise...please explain why you need four 1/2 gallon bottles of Listerine..does your breath really smell THAT bad???...and since when does Listerine look like bourbon??)

With the flasks, all you have to do is buy the "unlimited soda & juice card", and you're set for the trip. :icon_mrgreen:

I saw 311 last year and they were not that great live. It could have been the venue but Offfspring who opened up for them completely blew 311 out of the water.

Cruise should be fun though. Myself, I am not one for cruises. Me and hundreds of other people all stuck on a boat, eh just not for me. I would much rather explore the local culture and food and explore rather than stop at somewhere for a day then another place for a day.

A concert cruise might be fun though.

yeah im gonna try the camo caps method... http://www.camocaps.net i'm hoping this works

If your planning on bringing a case of water on board (bottles filled with booze) check with your cruise line ahead of time and see if they will allow it. We sailed Royal Carribean last August out of Port Canaveral and they were not allowing passengers to bring cases of water aboard. They nailed my luggage with bottles of VO and vodka. My son had a bottle of vodka in his and it went through.

If your planning on bringing a case of water on board (bottles filled with booze) check with your cruise line ahead of time and see if they will allow it. We sailed Royal Carribean last August out of Port Canaveral and they were not allowing passengers to bring cases of water aboard. They nailed my luggage with bottles of VO and vodka. My son had a bottle of vodka in his and it went through.

yea they allow up to 12 bottles per guest... so im gonna fill up 4 lipton brisk botttles of jack daniel and 4 aquafina bottles of vodka.....plus were allowed to bring 1 750ml bottles of wine or champagne each.