mtolivecracker

A NJ gun forum, where have you been all my life?

Hey guys,

My name is Lech, proud gun owner, conservative, and lover of the Constitution and its unmatched 2nd amendment rights. Want to join here to learn more about guns as I am a sort to NOOB. Also want to buy/sell firearms.

Right now, I have my desert eagle 44 listed on gunbroker, but I guess I have to do some ground work here before I can list it here. Let me know what I have to do.

Cant wait to get involved.

Welcome to the forum! Click on the marketplace section and it will have instructions on how to post it. In short, you have to be a premier member. Click subscriptions on top, and follow through. It is $3 a month that goes towards supporting and keeping the forum up.

But do tell about your Desert Eagle.... =)

Spend some time here and you will quickly learn the active personalities on here... I for one will be the guy always talking about Gold, Tiger Stripped Desert Eagles in a 50 AE. =)

Hey guys,

My name is Lech, proud gun owner, conservative, and lover of the Constitution and its unmatched 2nd amendment rights. Want to join here to learn more about guns as I am a sort to NOOB. Also want to buy/sell firearms.

Right now, I have my desert eagle 44 listed on gunbroker, but I guess I have to do some ground work here before I can list it here. Let me know what I have to do.

Cant wait to get involved.

Welcome! So, do you live in the lake or in the valley?

• Like 1

Welcome! Do you drive a GXP by any chance....?

I do, hey Jon, Brian told me you were a mod here, I never knew about this forum, but I'm glad its here.

Welcome! So, do you live in the lake or in the valley?

I guess youre talkin about Mt Olive, i lived in the valley, moved to the lake, now im in central jersey, but still kept the old SN.

For those want to know, this is my DE on gunbroker. Its hit my reserve of 1050 the day after posting it, well see how it does. i think it should go for more, but well see. I guess I can still pull the auction if someone here wants it, but would rather not be like that. I hope its ok to post this link here, i gotta sign up to be premium member in the next few days.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=218861631

I guess youre talkin about Mt Olive, i lived in the valley, moved to the lake, now im in central jersey, but still kept the old SN.

MOHS '88

Grew up in the valley, moved to Monmouth County and then, for some God forsaken reason, moved north.

MOHS '88

Grew up in the valley, moved to Monmouth County and then, for some God forsaken reason, moved north.

Haha, yeah, i dont wanna move north again. i worked in sussex for 2 years, had enough. Im a tad younger, graduated MOHS '03. My cousins in law might have been your grade, the Haders.

I do, hey Jon, Brian told me you were a mod here, I never knew about this forum, but I'm glad its here.

For those want to know, this is my DE on gunbroker. Its hit my reserve of 1050 the day after posting it, well see how it does. i think it should go for more, but well see. I guess I can still pull the auction if someone here wants it, but would rather not be like that. I hope its ok to post this link here, i gotta sign up to be premium member in the next few days.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=218861631

Nice... Glad you made it here! :icon_e_smile:

Welcome to the forum from Toms River. My brother has lived at the lake since around 1973? Not sure why since the only two times he went there was when I brought up my boat in the 80s? My nephew was MOHS '99.