Ray Ray

Fort Dix AR explosion!

I thought it would be cool to get all the tacticool AR dudes to bring their safe queens out this spring and head down (or up) to Fort Dix. This would be a great way to feel what you like and don't like, see what you like and don't like and shoot a whole bunch of nice stuff! AK guys can come too, as they rock as well. How's the middle of April work? I'm open for ideas and just figured I'd get this out a little early so if you want to come you can plan accordingly.

I've never seen a waiting list to get on, so that shouldn't be an issue. Last year we called ahead and booked a bunch of lanes just in case but it wasn't needed. We had close to 30 people come and problably more since some left early and others came late.

From the topic title I thought someone's AR exploded while you were there :)

It all depends on when.

LOL yea it does look like that from the topic. Not this kind of explosion...

Yeah all I have is a dedicated .22LR upper right now but I bet I spend less in ammo than all y'all even if I can't shoot as far :icon_mrgreen:

So you and me can blow through 1000 round for about $38..I guess I'm in now just come up with a good date and I'm down...