Ray Ray

Fort Dix AR explosion!

Yeah gotta bring your own targets.

They sell simple cardboard targets on 1x2's that you can dig in pretty easy.

I suggest you guys find some real estate signs or the ad poster thingys in the ground for political/etc signs and liberate those :)

Last year around this time I went to Ft. Dix and brought a 1 1/2" spade bit on a cordless drill and that seamed to work fairly well. I watched guys really struggle with the post hole diggers that they have there and it didnt look like fun.

That's because you young whippersnappers do not understand the mechanics of a fine tool like a post hole digger. Everything is plug it in and use power tools. :icon_lol:

Glad to see somebody else on this forum use "whippersnappers" - we're watching you youngsters. :sarcastichand:

Glad to see somebody else on this forum use "whippersnappers" - we're watching you youngsters. :sarcastichand:

Us young whippersnappers just don't want to show off by digging so fast :onthequiet: Ive also brought 5 or so phone books and duct taped them together then taped a piece of 5' high cardboard to that to staple my targets onto. Its a good dig free option if its not windy or raining. Also, the phone books are fun to shoot at when you get board of the targets.

We can shoot at stuff on the ground at Ft Dix? We used to be able to at CJ, until something JCP&L complaining that their lineman working on the towers behind the berms were hearing ricochets wizz past them. It was determined it was probably from ricochets off of the ground when shooting at ground targets. Others think they are making it up and just being pricks. Now we have to shoot at stuff 5ft off the ground minimum, or if its clearly on the bottom of the berm.

I'll be there at 7:30 tomorrow.

If anyone wants to be "guested", just look for a good looking guy in a Porcshe Carrera GT, with the super sexy model girlfriend. I'll be the goofy looking asian next to them, ogling the hottie from my silver Honda, probably humming a Justin Bieber song.

If you send me a PM, I'll reply with my cell phone. I'm easy like that.

• Like 3

Don't know if I can make it. Too much storm damage to clean up. Maybe I can get there later. Hope you all have a great time.

Jimmy! storm clean-up can wait till later!, unless you lost shingles or something... hope not.