Ray Ray

Fort Dix AR explosion!

Guys,

ARs, AKs, CX4s, Mossys, 870s, 22lr whatevers! Bring nothing and shoot everyone else's guns or bring a whole bunch and let everyone shoot your ghetto blasters. The idea is to bring everyone together to put screennames to faces and have a great day of shooting, talking, stroking, or whatever else we do at the range. Then head to Mastori's (?) and have a tasty lunch/dinner. Then let the members that drink to make complete fools of themselves, hit on Stephanie, talk story and then go home and come on here and type things like "man, I really want an AR now!" and "Dude, that Sig is awesome!" Then we all spend more money, complain about being broke and cry that Maks has ruined our bank accounts.

• Like 3

Guys,

ARs, AKs, CX4s, Mossys, 870s, 22lr whatevers! Bring nothing and shoot everyone else's guns or bring a whole bunch and let everyone shoot your ghetto blasters. The idea is to bring everyone together to put screennames to faces and have a great day of shooting, talking, stroking, or whatever else we do at the range. Then head to Mastori's (?) and have a tasty lunch/dinner. Then let the members that drink to make complete fools of themselves, hit on Stephanie, talk story and then go home and come on here and type things like "man, I really want an AR now!" and "Dude, that Sig is awesome!" Then we all spend more money, complain about being broke and cry that Maks has ruined our bank accounts.

I have a feeling you just predicted the future!

I have a feeling you just predicted the future!

I've been to alot of these events and that's what happens. The smokers find a spot, tactical guys stay together, old dudes shot the 22s and revolvers, and guys poke fun at whoevers shooting.

I'll try my damndest to be there. The only meetups I've been to so far have been at BA... ALso want to get an AR so this might be a good day learning what all those abbreviations actually mean! I'll bring what I have but the only tactical thing i own is a 15-22... Hope to see you all in April. My wife is going to be mad when I tell her all the things I will "need"

C

I've been to alot of these events and that's what happens. The smokers find a spot, tactical guys stay together, old dudes shot the 22s and revolvers, and guys poke fun at whoevers shooting.

Thanks Ray I am an old guy based on your description.

oohh, April 17th I may be able to come to this but most likely only with 22's if that is ok with Ray. It may be the only thing I am able to shoot at that time. Plus I am old in Ray's eyes.

Last time someone called Dix and organized this with them. They reserved 8 lanes for us.

oohh, April 17th I may be able to come to this but most likely only with 22's if that is ok with Ray. It may be the only thing I am able to shoot at that time. Plus I am old in Ray's eyes.

Last time someone called Dix and organized this with them. They reserved 8 lanes for us.

Man, I nailed it! The last event Lunker and Bry@n hooked us up with the rental of lanes. Can a member PM me so we can get together on a reserve list please?