Ray Ray

Fort Dix AR explosion!

Current Roll Call:

Krdshrk +2 or more. (Will become member)

Lunker (Member)

Ray Ray

Dreck

JimmyAGR

NjGunner732

nred (Member)

karateman (Member)

Wolfy

Maybes:

Dan

Deni

Echomirage

njpilot

Can a member call ahead and set aside some lanes? By Wednesday we should know how many lanes to get.

I can call tomorrow when their office opens at 1pm.

Based on the list above I'll try to get 4 lanes for this Sunday (17th). Is 8am - 12noon ok?

Thanks, nred. I think Lunker may call but we'll see. If you get around to it first that would be great. I have a whole bunch of people coming with me now, apparently. Phew.

Current Roll Call:

Krdshrk +5 or more. (Will become member)

Lunker (Member)

Ray Ray

Dreck

JimmyAGR

NjGunner732

nred (Member)

karateman (Member)

Wolfy

Dan

Maybes:

Deni

Echomirage

njpilot

So me being a non-member do I just wait somewhere until a member shows up to guest me? Or the RO only goes around checking badges from time to time?

To get a lane you need to sign up in the front office. In order to do this you need to be a member or be a guest of a member. I would just get to Ft Dix early and join up with someone who is a member. I would be happy to guest you in.

If you live anywhere close, you might want to consider joining. It is a great place to shoot.

No disrespect intended, but shouldn't the 'guest' spots be made available to forum members first?

I'm going to join up, but again I'll have a bunch of guests with me. Looks like at least 5 if not more.. lol. I hope you guys can guest 'em in :)

To get a lane you need to sign up in the front office. In order to do this you need to be a member or be a guest of a member. I would just get to Ft Dix early and join up with someone who is a member. I would be happy to guest you in.

If you live anywhere close, you might want to consider joining. It is a great place to shoot.

I'm an hour away but if it's fun enough maybe I'll think about joining anyway. I drive that far to work and that's no fun at all.

I guess I'll just go straight to the lanes and look for some evil black rifles?

I'm not worried about the "guesting thing". I would just like to know what to do when I arrive. I was there once before a long time ago, and I don't remember the process, where to pay, prices, etc.

I'm not worried about the "guesting thing". I would just like to know what to do when I arrive. I was there once before a long time ago, and I don't remember the process, where to pay, prices, etc.

You shouldn't have any problems. There is only one main building, and that's where you pay and get assigned a lane. It's also where people meet out front. The folks who work there are nice, with the exception of the old codger that walks around trying to steal people's brass. He's a grumpus. He might not even work there for all I know.