Ray Ray

Fort Dix AR explosion!

I, too, had a great day! Took my nephew and he had a ball! 20 minutes of safety instruction and he took to shooting like a duck to water. Of course, he went through about 600 rounds today :icon_rolleyes:

It was especially great to see Tim out and about again! Welcome back buddy!

Thanks John ,it was good to be out and about again. I missed shooting and today was a good day, Cody went through about 500 rds in his 22 and destroyed a bunch of juice bottles. He is so happy his Rem 597 project is complete and ready to shoot. The wind was insane and put a damper on small bore shooting but the 45 Colt did not disapoint. Can't wait to get out again. Next time I should have a Swede to play with.

Great time all. Was nice meeting folks from the forums. My friend got hit STG/Trij sighted in and I just went to town indiscriminately emptying mags out of my latest AR build. Someone has to liberate those bullets from those captive shells! :)

The RO on duty was awsome. He helped us de-flood the bench area with garden tools and cinder blocks. :)

Great time all. Was nice meeting folks from the forums. My friend got hit STG/Trij sighted in and I just went to town indiscriminately emptying mags out of my latest AR build. Someone has to liberate those bullets from those captive shells! :)

The RO on duty was awsome. He helped us de-flood the bench area with garden tools and cinder blocks. :)

Dan sorry I missed you. I got there about 12:30 and it was an hour and half wait. So a few of us went to CJ. Was a beautiful day at both places. Will be shooting at CJ next Saturday if you are around.

I put in most of the labor for the de-flooding of the small pond under our benches lol... I had a blast today that STG is sick, so were all those AR's out there, also had fun shooting Nicks PSL... Overall had a great time today.

Nice meeting new faces today and thanks to all of the people who let me play with all there expensive toys.

Thanks John ,it was good to be out and about again. I missed shooting and today was a good day, Cody went through about 500 rds in his 22 and destroyed a bunch of juice bottles. He is so happy his Rem 597 project is complete and ready to shoot. The wind was insane and put a damper on small bore shooting but the 45 Colt did not disapoint. Can't wait to get out again. Next time I should have a Swede to play with.

I want s Swede to play with!!

I put in most of the labor for the de-flooding of the small pond under our benches lol... I had a blast today that STG is sick, so were all those AR's out there, also had fun shooting Nicks PSL... Overall had a great time today.

Nice meeting new faces today and thanks to all of the people who let me play with all there expensive toys.

Heck yea you did, you started the excavation/flood management process to begin with! Was nice meeting you and everyone else.

Good turnout. A bit scattered.

We had:

nred

Dreck

NJGunner732

Krdshrk

Russian

Mr Spank (friend of mine)

Willus (friend of mine)

Redbuill (friend of mine)

XDJohnTact & nephew

tbtrout & son

Dan

Boris (Dan's Friend)

Wolfy

Moose & Friend

Dreck (Can't remember who you were, lol)

Showed and left for CJRPC:

Lunker

JimmyAGR

Maksim

Shane45

I've got some pics and video on my phone that I gotta pull off. My new AR worked great. Got my PSL sighted in by my buddy Russian. Sighted in the Vortex SPARC on my AR (Thanks for the help, Dan!).

We wanted to stay, but there were no lanes open until 2pm. They changed their policy, and now their two handicapped lanes can't be used by anyone else. We told them we would use it and be happy to move if handicapped people showed up. Jimmy told them he was mentally handicapped. Still, no dice.

CJRPC was packed too. There was a Garand match going on.

We wanted to stay, but there were no lanes open until 2pm. They changed their policy, and now their two handicapped lanes can't be used by anyone else. We told them we would use it and be happy to move if handicapped people showed up. Jimmy told them he was mentally handicapped. Still, no dice.

CJRPC was packed too. There was a Garand match going on.

I told XDJohnTact about that after you guys left - he said he shoulda taken one of those lanes since he has a handicap plate. He woulda given you his lane. doh!