IronCobra

New to the Forums from North Jersey

Good morning everyone, wanted to introduce myself, my name is Will, been a NJ resident most of my life, and like all of you have had to struggle with the gun laws in this state and how long they take to do everything. I just moved to north Passaic County and was thinking of joining the Cherry Ridge range, while looking it up online i saw videos on youtube posted from some of you and that's what brought me here!. I called yesterday but they said registration only happens every first Sunday of the month so April 3rd can't come soon enough. My love and appreciation for firearms brought me to this site and i hope to learn from all of you as well as make new friends!.

Welcome to the group.

Cherry Ridge is far and away the best place to shoot for those of us who are too far away from the really nice ranges down south. It has it's little quirks, but there's something for almost everyone there.

Welcome to the community!

“Here you will find a comprehensive resource for NJ firearms owners, or anyone looking to learn more about it. The forum is an evolving resource and medium of information exchange, for anyone new or experienced with firearms, from wanting advice on a new firearm, or to discuss a place to shoot, and there is even a section to talking about your favorite restaurant.”

Good morning everyone, wanted to introduce myself, my name is Will, been a NJ resident most of my life, and like all of you have had to struggle with the gun laws in this state and how long they take to do everything. I just moved to north Passaic County and was thinking of joining the Cherry Ridge range, while looking it up online i saw videos on youtube posted from some of you and that's what brought me here!. I called yesterday but they said registration only happens every first Sunday of the month so April 3rd can't come soon enough. My love and appreciation for firearms brought me to this site and i hope to learn from all of you as well as make new friends!.

Hi, Welcome.

You probably saw Troy's rant that I posted at the end of ready, aim fire. LoL.

Welcome. What goodies do you have? :D

hehe, I have a Smith & Wesson M&P .9mm Full size no thumb safety

and in the process of finishing my AR-15, just need the handguard & Bolt Carrier i'm picking up from LaRue Tactical