bulpup

Paintball?

So I had so much fun in NY at the Coram paintball range. Now I am in NJ and I know no good places to play and, quite honestly, I am afraid of ticks.

However, I want to get it going again. I know krdshrk is going to push airsoft but I don't have the funds for yet another hobby. Anyone game? It is a good time to plan a big one.

I used to LOVE paintball, but it just got too expensive as another hobby and I sold all my gear. I have played at 4-5 different places, and my strongest recommendation is a place called "On Target". They have great fields, and a great staff. It's also a pretty popular spot, so there are plenty of people to play with on a given weekend.

Skirmish in Jim Thorpe, PA has several hundred acres to play on, as well as probably over 40 different fields as well.

I've been there 3 times and every time was a blast. Affordable rental gear and everyone was super nice.

We should get NJGF trip going...

I used to really be into it back in highscool-college. A few years ago a friend and I had a moment of insanity went out and and bought new guns and gear. Woodsball and scenario games were coming back into style, and we wanted part of that action (being too slow and fat for speedball anymore). I think I used it twice since then.

One thing we do try to do is at least one scenario game at EMR out in PA, usually the pump gun scenario. Pump only games are 10X more fun then super-electro-18bps gun games.

It's been a long time (10+ years) since I've played, but I went here a couple times: http://www.njpaintball.com/ Shouldn't be too far for you BP.

Also went here a bunch of times: http://www.topgunpaintball.com/ (it's right next to great adventure)

Wow. That NJ paintball is very close. Thanks for that.