Don't Tread On Me

5/14/11 Hunting Class

I'm gonna be doing the shotgun portion at CJRPC on the 14th. Just getting this process started.

Bryan - if you have the time, do the rifle/muzzleloader as well, it's little additional work and the tests for shotgun and for rifle are a joke. They're more concerned about proper firearm handling than they are about you hitting the target.

Dan,

I am gonna take my time and Kristen is doing this with me. She has no interest in hunting but I think she will qualify for her FL CCW if she follows through with this.

Thanks for the advice. I may have some questions for yall about the ins and outs.

Oh and do I need a muzzle loader to take the rifle/ muzzleloader exam etc..?

Dan,

I am gonna take my time and Kristen is doing this with me. She has no interest in hunting but I think she will qualify for her FL CCW if she follows through with this.

Thanks for the advice. I may have some questions for yall about the ins and outs.

Oh and do I need a muzzle loader to take the rifle/ muzzleloader exam etc..?

No mz needed for the rifle/mz part of the test, instructors will supply. It's easy and will just take a few more minutes of your time. I highly recommend getting it.

I still don't own a dedicated muzzleloader, but I have an mz barrel for my MOSSBERG 500 (that's for Ray Ray)