Cemeterys Gun Blob

Brady Bunch Releases New Ad

I flagged the video as inappropriate. Then of course YouTube, as a company, has never been known to actually care much about their community-- so, I doubt my flagging of the video will do much.

Good suggestion, I did the same. Maybe if we get enough people, it may influence them.

"Assault clips".. another thing that makes PA that much more awesome..

If these idiots get their way, they'll push a federal ban... so it doesn't matter what state you live in... high cap mags will be banned in all states.

I particularly like the twisted, angry look and the guy's face. Somewhat murderous in fact. What an insult.

That's what these a-holes want everybody to believe... that all gun owners are dangerous, angry, murderous lunatics. Just watching that video made me feel so insulted.

Damn, they disabled the "ratings" and "comments" section.....

I flagged the video as inappropriate. Then of course YouTube, as a company, has never been known to actually care much about their community-- so, I doubt my flagging of the video will do much.

Good suggestion, I did the same. Maybe if we get enough people, it may influence them.

Flagged for "Promoting Terrorism."

I tried to flag it as inapprpriate, but it looks like that feature has now been disabled by YouTube for this idiotic video.

I looked and the "flagging" option is disabled. I hope everyone follows what I just did. I scrolled to the bottom and clicked "report a bug". I then highlighted the comments, like/dislike, and flagging feature and put this in the comments:

The ratings, comments, and flagging options are not enabled on this video. If this video can be posted, then I should be able to speak my mind as well. Either enable these features, or I will never, and will tell all my friends to never use Youtube again because Youtube doesn't allow freedom of speech.

Please, we can't just sit here and complain about it. Let Youtube know that we want to be able to speak our minds, or we won't be using their site anymore.

If these idiots get their way, they'll push a federal ban... so it doesn't matter what state you live in... high cap mags will be banned in all states.

And so will lever guns with mag tubes that can hold more than 10 rounds. Unless it's a .22cal.

Someone with the software and time should make a video response stating that anti-2A groups like the Brady bunch and others are responsible for crimes against law abiding citizens, to include robbery, home invasion, forcible rape, etc., and list those names for the last month nation wide; because even that list would be massive and get the point across.

Mike C from the NJ2AS knows how to do a response. He can make video's and upload them to his you tube channel.

This should get brought up to him at the NJ2AS meeting. He is from Clifton I think.

How about flagging it for showing unsafe firearm handling. I see at least 3 things wrong:

1. The guy racks the slide while placing his hand over the ejection port....what if there was a round in the chamber..and a second one was fed right behind it...while the ejection port is blocked...
  2. He racks the slide and takes aim....with his finger on the trigger...'nuff said.
  3. His left thumb is in the wrong position, it should be below the right thumb. I would have paid money if there was footage of the slide coming back and ripping off a chunk of his left hand. :sarcastichand:

• Like 1